The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is in the question said that we need to pick duraphat?
And did u do alcohol hand hygiene as well?i missed that part looks like:smile:
Reply 382
Original post by Gunel
Is in the question said that we need to pick duraphat?

Mine said pick the correct fluoride application for a child I think. Can't really remember the question. But I had to choose from 3 pics. I picked varnish. I couldn't see anywhere the ppm. Was yours differently set out then?
I can't remember that question clearly.but I think it was how to apply duraphat for a child and use hand hygiene.i forgot to talk about hand hygiene:frown:
Reply 384
Original post by Gunel
And did u do alcohol hand hygiene as well?i missed that part looks like:smile:

I used the gel yeh. Then put Gloves and visor on. Then Picked things for varnish application. X
Reply 385
Original post by Gunel
I can't remember that question clearly.but I think it was how to apply duraphat for a child and use hand hygiene.i forgot to talk about hand hygiene:frown:

I think it said demonstrate how to use hand gel. I didn't speak much through it. Just did it then put Ppe on . Oh yeh sorry I mean duraphat application x
Omg we gonna die until resultsssss,time just stoppedddd
Anyway....now we need to wait,now I started to read horoscope:smile:))))
Reply 388
Original post by Gunel
Omg we gonna die until resultsssss,time just stoppedddd

Stressful! I really hope the pass rate is low. Big waaaah
I hope pass rate will be 40%hahahaaaa,in my dream though:smile:))
Reply 390
Original post by Gunel
I hope pass rate will be 40%hahahaaaa,in my dream though:smile:))

Pha that would be nice. Horoscope will give us the answers! Lol. Night night! Fingers crossed! X
Yessss check horoscope before sleeping :wink:night night hun xxx
Hey guys. Omg I can't stop thinking about the things I messed up on.
Does anyone know if it stated the trainee nurse was already wearing ppe when we had to explain the cleaning of the instruments?
Also not to mention messing up when the guy had a fit! Saying to call an ambulance if he is still fitting after 2 mins 😱
I had a great laugh reading all those posts.
No point worrying because there is nothing we can do about it. Unfortunately.
Try and forget about it. Easier said then done i know.
you will have a great laugh when you will see mine and Emma's posts.we was messing around yesterday before sleep.we was joking here about pass rate which made me laugh and forget about everything in here :smile: thanks Emma
:smile:
Original post by amykins87
I had a great laugh reading all those posts.
No point worrying because there is nothing we can do about it. Unfortunately.
Try and forget about it. Easier said then done i know.
I had the same picked varnish it was the only one. The other pics were of toothpaste, mouthwash etc. did you all wipe the marked out square bit with the alcohol wipes?
Original post by Emma882
I didn't see the ppm anywhere? I just had 3 pics of fluoride mouthwash, toothpaste and varnish. I picked the varnish x
Reply 397
Yes I did..that's why I think they markes the working area.
Reply 398
Original post by Rayrayrayray
I had the same picked varnish it was the only one. The other pics were of toothpaste, mouthwash etc. did you all wipe the marked out square bit with the alcohol wipes?

No I disposed of it? As was paper. Was we ment to wipe? X
Reply 399
Original post by Gunel
you will have a great laugh when you will see mine and Emma's posts.we was messing around yesterday before sleep.we was joking here about pass rate which made me laugh and forget about everything in here :smile: thanks Emma
:smile:

We Gotta laugh else we'll cry haha. At least the sun is shining!!!! Yay! X

Latest