The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

U will be fine honestly think positive :smile:
Reply 781
yeah that what i am doing finger crossed thank you so much you been a great help
I am studying with Harriet Ellis online. I am not doing my exam until November, but I am starting my revision now - a little bit every day will help it stay - that's what I hope. I know that they are planning an online web thing you watch a bit like a digital classroom. They have said about it on their Facebook. If you are nervous then I think you should watch it because it will help you out.
Does anyone know if much on the gdc principles comes up
they didn't test us on GDC principles on our OSCES but they could do this time with you guys
Reply 785
what shoes do you have to wear
shoes that cover all of your feet
Reply 787
i wear pimsoles am sure that not allowed in osce
Aslong as the shoes covers your whole foot. U can't have your feet showing in surgery incase you drop or spill something
Reply 789
Ok am struggling with what needles goes with id block and infiltration and the cartidge
Id block on lower is long needle. Infiltration I think is short just what are u stuck with on cartridges ?
Reply 791
when you done your OSCE what cartidge was set out
none we weren't tested on them
Reply 793
OK when you setted out a composite what injection and needle you chose
Reply 794
ok thank you :smile:
Reply 795
Hello,ladies.I am taking OSCE on saturday.I am not very sure about medical emergencies.When we have to put patient in a recovery position?
Reply 796
faint,epileptic diabetic emergency my osce is tomorrow
Original post by gabiox
faint,epileptic diabetic emergency my osce is tomorrow

Hi there!!!
Plz, let us know how you get on tomorrow? my exam is Saturday afternoon.
Thank you
Reply 798
will do
Hey everyone! I've got my resist on Saturday in London! Anyone had it yet and can share anything on the stations? I failed by one point last year and then when I applied for the resit in January my college never sent my form off!!:frown: from my experience last year you've just gotta be calm and act as confident as you can. The examiners come across quite cold and that put me off a bit but try to look past it and concentrate on what you're doing :smile: I had mixing alginate and choosing the tray, setting up for a filling for someone with over reactive thyroid, forceps, X-rays, a teacher wanting to know info about a patient, sterilisation, Epileptic, mixing cement. Always say you're putting on PPE even if there isn't any say you've used antibacterial on your hands cleaned the surface check the expiry date and shake the bottle!

It's no where near as bad as you think it will be and its over within an hour and it goes very fast! Good luck! X

Latest