The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Which accommodation? (Sussex University)

I've been trying to decide on my accommodation and I want feedback from people who have gone to Sussex. The accommodation is all so different so it's difficult to get a good balance from what I've seen.

Does anyone know if Lewes Court Phase 2 is worth it? You get an en-suite etc. which is great and it's more central than say Stanmer Court, but costs a whopping 130 pounds a week. Is it worth having an en-suite, is it just as good in Brighthelm? Or is it better to pay less than lewes court and be in Stanmer Court despite being more isolated from the campus? I mean, surely you don't want to be surrounded by people constantly or it is more, you generally meet a lot less people if you go to one of the isolated accommodation options?

Anyone got any photographs of the accommodation inside and reviews?
Reply 1
You generally meet the same amount of people as you would in a cramped environment. East slope is an extremely rare experience as your constantly surrounded by people. So if you prefer some personal space and a bathroom you can look after and not rely on others to keep it clean, go with Lewes court 2.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending