The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Melanie47
As if it's not bad enough having Chemistry and History on the same day, I also have a clash with Chem and Spanish in the morning. I have no idea how clashes are sorted out for A level exams, what usually happens?

Come to think of it, I've no idea how having both Chem and History on the same day will work either. It will be a bloody long day! :frown:

Same here i have chemistry and History on the same day.
Reply 21
Yay, I get to stay at home! :biggrin:
Reply 22
I have Economics and Drama clash on a Friday Afternoon the last day of my exams lol
Reply 23
Matt_2K
If its possible to drop is up to your school, but they might charge you the exam fees if you do.

They shouldn't charge, because if you withdraw from an exam now it costs nothing.

I also have the chemistry and history exams on the same day, but with maths exams the afternoon before as well :frown:
Reply 24
Last summer i had AS history, chemistry and gcse psychology clashes. Instead of staying at my tutors house (which is definitely scarier than three exams) and taking psychology the next day, i took them all in the same day. I was knackered but it wasnt too bad.
Some guy at our school had a load of clashes, and they all happen on a friday, so he has a 6 hour block of exams to do in school, then he has to go to a teacher's house and stay there friday evening and go back into school on saturday mornign to finsh off. Poor guy!
Reply 26
I didn't have a clash, but I can sympathise with the long day of exams. I had the french AS reading and listening paper for an hour and a half or whatever it was, followed by the writing paper. They were in 2 different rooms (for some stupid reason), and by the time we finished the 2nd exam, I had about 15 mins break (which gave me enough time to queue in the toilets) before the psychology exams which began in the afternoon sessions.

:s-smilie:
Reply 27
I have clashes of my biology and physics practical exams at the end of May. How convenient. :hmpf:
oh god although i dont have any exam clashes but on one of the days i got like 6 exams.

Latest