The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Accommodation Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by CrazyPerson
Exactly what the Title says. I've seen a few for other Unis but not for OB, so thought I'd create one.

Have you received your letter yet?

What are your choices?

Have you heard anything?

Anything and Everything Accommodation related. :smile:

I received my letter on the 3rd May, and sent off my choices that night.
They are
1: Clive Booth (ES)
2: Paul Kent (ES)
3: Cheney (ES)
4: Westminster (ES)
5: Clive Booth (NES)
6: Warneford Hall (NES)

Coincidently, My first three choices are the same. lol.
(edited 11 years ago)
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 181
What's the best (most convenient) ES Accommodation choices for studying on the Wheatley Campus?
Original post by itshusi
What's the best (most convenient) ES Accommodation choices for studying on the Wheatley Campus?

Id say Paul kent as you are on the U5X route which is going to be less busy than the U1 route.

Clive booth and cheney are on the U1 route and those buses get so packed and r mainly completely full
Reply 183
Original post by Charlottay!
Id say Paul kent as you are on the U5X route which is going to be less busy than the U1 route.

Clive booth and cheney are on the U1 route and those buses get so packed and r mainly completely full

Ah, Okay! Great! Thanks for your help! :smile:
Reply 184
ACCOMODATION IN OXFORD- 5TH TENNANT OPENING
We are looking for someone to occupy a space in our house in Oxford. The house is a 5 double-bedroomed house located in Headington, about 10-15 minute walk from the Oxford Brookes campus and a short bus journey from the town centre.
We are looking for a 5th housemate as someone has had to drop out as they are unsure whether they will be in oxford next year. We're all friendly enough and easy to get on with, very social but are also well aware of the work commitments others may have.
It's a really nice, spacious house and not a bad location at all, with a big garden and driveway. The rent per person is about 360 a month, which is a considerable amount less than any of the halls, or houses in Oxford for that matter.
If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to get in contact with me. I'll be happy to answer any further queries you may have!
Thanks,
James
Got my first choice !! Clive Booth (es)
Reply 186
Got my first choice, Crescent Hall...aaaand agreed to pay nearly £4000 for the year for it. Gonna leave a large scar on my finances but still I can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 187
Just been offered a room in Paul Kent! :yes:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation Z710e
Original post by MQ003C
Got my first choice, Crescent Hall...aaaand agreed to pay nearly £4000 for the year for it. Gonna leave a large scar on my finances but still I can't wait! :biggrin:

be greatful its only £4000. other halls will be paying alot more than that. Crescent is good fun.
Reply 189
First Choice: Clive Booth (ES) PG :smile:))
Reply 190
GOT GIVEN A PLACE AT CLIVE BOOTH ENSUITE!!! WOOP!!! Cannot wait to start!!
Reply 191
Original post by arantxaxiam
Got my first choice !! Clive Booth (es)

Be seeing you there!!! XD
Reply 192
Original post by MQ003C

I'm going to Crescent Hall too. :biggrin:
Reply 193
Hi, I have just received my password to access to the Online Halls Application. There are 10 hall choices in undergraduate section. Do I have to label every of them in order of preference from 1 to 10 or just need to pick 5 most preferred ones?

Thank you for your help
Reply 194
Original post by Meodien

Long time no see, I have got no time for Fb recently. Congratulations :smile:. Is your VISA ready? When will you leave?
Reply 195
Original post by sammynqh
Hi, I have just received my password to access to the Online Halls Application. There are 10 hall choices in undergraduate section. Do I have to label every of them in order of preference from 1 to 10 or just need to pick 5 most preferred ones?

Thank you for your help

You only need to pick the ones you're interested in. I only put six on my form. :smile:
Reply 196
Original post by Meodien

Brilliant so you got your offer there too! Was it your first? Only about two months til I have to move in if all goes well.
Reply 197
Original post by CrazyPerson
You only need to pick the ones you're interested in. I only put six on my form. :smile:

Thank you :smile:, I have just sent my choices:

1. CLIVE BOOTH HALL
2. CHENEY STUDENT VILLAGE (50 WEEKS)
3. PAUL KENT HALL
4. SLADE PARK (42 WEEKS)
5. WESTMINSTER HALL
6. DORSET HOUSE (42 WEEKS)

All en-suite, hope to be able to stay at Clive Booth too :smile:
Reply 198
Original post by MQ003C
Brilliant so you got your offer there too! Was it your first? Only about two months til I have to move in if all goes well.

Yeah, I got my first choice. :biggrin: What's your major?
Reply 199
Original post by sammynqh
Long time no see, I have got no time for Fb recently. Congratulations :smile:. Is your VISA ready? When will you leave?

I haven't started to apply yet. I'm still waiting for CAS. My flight in on 14th Sep if nothing goes wrong. How about you? How everything's going? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending