The Student Room Group

Oxford Brookes or UWE for IT final year

Hey everyone. I’m an international student looking forward to complete my studies (final year) in the UK. I’m currently on the path of Business and IT, and I’ve applied to and received offers from unis' including University of the West of England (for Information Technology), Oxford Brookes University (for Information Technology for Business) among others. I am unable to attend the open days of the unis.

I've been searching for reviews on these courses - the quality, experience, prospects but unfortunately, I haven't found any review or anyone who studied or currently studies those courses in these universities.

Can I possibly get fair advice/recommendations on the best course of all to choose considering the academic quality, student opportunities and experience in university environment (also the city in general).

I need to choose on time to enable me start the necessary process. I'd appreciate it.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Frost_winter
Hey everyone. I’m an international student looking forward to complete my studies (final year) in the UK. I’m currently on the path of Business and IT, and I’ve applied to and received offers from unis' including University of the West of England (for Information Technology), Oxford Brookes University (for Information Technology for Business) among others. I am unable attend the open days of the unis and found it .

I've been searching for reviews on these courses - the quality, experience, prospects but unfortunately, I haven't found any review or anyone who studied or currently studies those courses in these universities.

Can I possibly get fair advice/recommendations on the best course of all to choose considering the academic quality, student opportunities and experience in university environment (also the city in general).

I need to choose on time to enable me start the necessary process. I'd appreciate it.

UWE has had problems with accommodation in previous years so check that out. Bristol is a much larger city than Oxford and will probably be more divorce. UWE has a number of campuses and the main ones are several miles out of the city centre. I dont know much about Oxford Brooks so cannot tell you. @Muttley79 can you advise on Brooks and what it is like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending