The Student Room Group

Economics Applicant Thread UCAS 2012 mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnimalSpirit
I am actually shocked to realize that you're a girl.. Not that you seem like a boy, I just assumed with you being a determined economics applicant :biggrin:

:lol:, no worries im not ffended, i a;ways presume posters on here are male too :P
I am actually shocked to realize that you're a girl.. Not that you seem like a boy, I just assumed with you being a determined economics applicant :biggrin:

How long have you been lurking ? :tongue:
Original post by tooambitious
:lol:, no worries im not ffended, i a;ways presume posters on here are male too :P

How did you know I was female then? D:
Original post by Brand New Eyes

How did you know I was female then? D:

you must have mentioned it, although i was questioning myself, there was a time we were talking about how many girls were on this thread, i observed that 3 of the four were from my school and then you, and two others moira...(?) Nadine...(?) not sure exactly their names, and maybe one other popped up, but that was it
you must have mentioned it, although i was questioning myself, there was a time we were talking about how many girls were on this thread, i observed that 3 of the four were from my school and then you, and two others moira...(?) Nadine...(?) not sure exactly their names, and maybe one other popped up, but that was it

I see, I think I did but it was a long time ago! Anyway, just thought I'd let you know, I really want you to get in :nod: now let me just hand over some pearls of wisdom I stole D:

Weird how 3/4 are from your school!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1997080 :colone:
I see, I think I did but it was a long time ago! Anyway, just thought I'd let you know, I really want you to get in :nod: now let me just hand over some pearls of wisdom I stole D:

Weird how 3/4 are from your school!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1997080 :colone:

Thanks, appreciate it :biggrin:

yeah, it is odd, there are more of us from my school ive noticed on tsr ive noticed.

lol, how we're way up in terms of non-fans :tongue:
Thanks, appreciate it :biggrin:

yeah, it is odd, there are more of us from my school ive noticed on tsr ive noticed.

lol, how we're way up in terms of non-fans :tongue:

Really? maybe you come from a big college. I'm the only one from my year that I know of.

It's because United always win and all the other teams would rather City won than United for like the 2385238956235th time I think.

And I'm not a fan :tongue: I just like City
Really? maybe you come from a big college. I'm the only one from my year that I know of.

It's because United always win and all the other teams would rather City won than United for like the 2385238956235th time I think.

And I'm not a fan :tongue: I just like City

we have around 100 in a year, i suppose its just because everyone is really focused on gettinng the info they need :hmmmm:

yeah it's that, especially my friends who are chelsea fans :lol:

i rarely hear that, so thats enough for me :biggrin:

I'm glad! How come you don't have you gender on your profile? To remain mysterious? :beard:

Not too long actually.. I cut down on my active TSR-usage since I got replies from most of my choices :biggrin:
I'm glad! How come you don't have you gender on your profile? To remain mysterious? :beard:

quite :wink:, no i actually cant remember, maybe i didnt know how :s-smilie:, wither way, ill run with the mystery line, i like it this way :tongue:
Reply 89
This thread is dead :lolwut:
Original post by Tateco
This thread is dead :lolwut:

:hugs: nope, I am here as always

D1 is so dull I gave up. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO
Reply 91
:hugs: nope, I am here as always

D1 is so dull I gave up. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO

I hate D1. Complete lack of motivation for any applied units as I don't need FM AS to meet my offer and I don't need any marks in my A2 Maths one to get the grade I need (providing C4 goes to plan).
Original post by Tateco
I hate D1. Complete lack of motivation for any applied units as I don't need FM AS to meet my offer and I don't need any marks in my A2 Maths one to get the grade I need (providing C4 goes to plan).

Are you just doing the AS too! :biggrin: Which units?

Ah I want 100 just incase I screw up C3 and 4 (I only need an A)

pretty much accepted that it's the only subject where I wont get A* :sadnod:
Reply 93
Are you just doing the AS too! :biggrin: Which units?

Ah I want 100 just incase I screw up C3 and 4 (I only need an A)

pretty much accepted that it's the only subject where I wont get A* :sadnod:

FP1, D1, S2. It's the only subject I need an A* in so hope it happens :tongue: As long as I don't royally screw up C4...

Ah are you doing all your Maths exams in one sitting? How do you know you won't get the A* if you haven't sat C3 or C4 yet!
Original post by Tateco
FP1, D1, S2. It's the only subject I need an A* in so hope it happens :tongue: As long as I don't royally screw up C4...

Ah are you doing all your Maths exams in one sitting? How do you know you won't get the A* if you haven't sat C3 or C4 yet!

Oh same! except S3 instead of 2 :smile: UCL specifies I'm guessing. yaay

Yep, without Maths I only have 2 exams :tongue: Erm... I just have a feeling, I never hit 90 in both and I always forget/do silly things like forgetting to constant and times by π
Reply 95
Oh same! except S3 instead of 2 :smile: UCL specifies I'm guessing. yaay

Yep, without Maths I only have 2 exams :tongue: Erm... I just have a feeling, I never hit 90 in both and I always forget/do silly things like forgetting to constant and times by π

Yep :smile: What are your plans for next year then? You still haven't made it public!

Yeah I only have 3 as well, hate so many maths exams, too many past papers!
Original post by Tateco
Yep :smile: What are your plans for next year then? You still haven't made it public!

Yeah I only have 3 as well, hate so many maths exams, too many past papers!

I firmed Durham so I think I'm going there I guess :tongue: (I'm pretty sure I said it in the thread a few weeks ago!)

:h: yeah, but I love maths so it's fine wooo

what to do what to do :/ hmm

http://cambridgetab.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/MathsWhisper.jpg Oh Cambridge :tongue:
Reply 97
I firmed Durham so I think I'm going there I guess :tongue: (I'm pretty sure I said it in the thread a few weeks ago!)

:h: yeah, but I love maths so it's fine wooo

what to do what to do :/ hmm

http://cambridgetab.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/MathsWhisper.jpg Oh Cambridge :tongue:

Ah cool, will if you did I didn't realise, sorry :P

:L typical for trinity to jump in with a correction
Original post by Tateco
Ah cool, will if you did I didn't realise, sorry :P

:L typical for trinity to jump in with a correction

Trinity has a rep for being... :curious: nerdy?

Aha I love it
Reply 99
Trinity has a rep for being... :curious: nerdy?

Aha I love it

They're just the poshest, biggest most well-known college in my eyes :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending