How much do you squat?

Poll

How much can you squat

In multiples of bodyweight? I hit 1.85 today :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Really wanna be at 2.5 sometime. At 2.2 atm though :frown:
Original post by alex_tait
Really wanna be at 2.5 sometime. At 2.2 atm though :frown:

My goal is to reach 2bw. Will be at 100 kg soon, but need to stay at 50bw or below to make it!
Reply 3
Original post by cheesesprinkles
My goal is to reach 2bw. Will be at 100 kg soon, but need to stay at 50bw or below to make it!

you weigh 50kg?

Unless you're a very short dude I wouldn't recommend staying at 50kg bodyweight.
Unless you're a very short dude I wouldn't recommend staying at 50kg bodyweight.

I'm 5'2

I love my height :biggrin:
I'm 5'2

I love my height :biggrin:

lol. Very well then. How long have you been training?
i hit about 2 1/2 of my body weight when in prime form
I'm surprised i never made thisthread like 6 months ago. Got to about 1.9*BW then and really wanted 2*BW.

Am going to max again in just over a weeks time and hopefully will hit 2*BW then...
Original post by Motorbiker
I'm surprised i never made thisthread like 6 months ago. Got to about 1.9*BW then and really wanted 2*BW.

Am going to max again in just over a weeks time and hopefully will hit 2*BW then...

I had a feeling you would post here.
lol. Very well then. How long have you been training?

I've been training for year and half. Did bodyweight squat within a few months, but was a whole year before I reached 1.5bw.

How long it take you to reach bodyweight and 1.5bw and 2bw?
Reply 11
110kg at 64kg was my last so 1.7. Little heavier now and not maxed out since November due to injury. I'd like to get 120kg soon- if my back behaves like I want it to then within 6 weeks
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Motorbiker

I race you to 2bw :biggrin:
Original post by redbuthotter
I had a feeling you would post here.

you squat bw in avatar?
you squat bw in avatar?

Was just squatting my dad (94kg) @ 77 for a few reps outside a park in Paris. Needed to keep leg strength up whilst on holiday. Shame he isn't heavier.
Last time I checked...

bout 350
Original post by redbuthotter
Was just squatting my dad (94kg) @ 77 for a few reps outside a park in Paris. Needed to keep leg strength up whilst on holiday. Shame he isn't heavier.

1.22 bw isn't bad, keep it up :smile:
I've been training for year and half. Did bodyweight squat within a few months, but was a whole year before I reached 1.5bw.

How long it take you to reach bodyweight and 1.5bw and 2bw?

1.5xbw came very quickly but 2xbw took forever due to my obsession of staying at 75kg (Ivan Stoitsov wannabe) despite being far too tall for that weight. I did however manage 150kg @75 eventually. My current best is 200kg@90. Squatting 6x a week atm but I think my strength to weight ratio will stay the same as I'm aiming to increase my bodyweight by a lot.
Reply 18
1RM or what I normally do? I haven't been doing them long, and last did 3 sets of 15 smooth reps of almost 1.5x BW.
Reply 19
To the person who posted 3.5+, video or it didn't happen.

Quick Reply

Latest