The Student Room Group

Are home workouts much effective as GYM workouts?

Are home workouts much effective as GYM workouts? Like, I mean you can build muscle at home? Did anyone succeed in doing so? Probably sharing their story?
Reply 1
Original post by coolsonic
Are home workouts much effective as GYM workouts? Like, I mean you can build muscle at home? Did anyone succeed in doing so? Probably sharing their story?

If you know how to work right, yes.
The only real benefit of a gym is having a professional trainer with you to help you work right. Of not every trainer is a good one, but if you have a good one you will see much more success.
Gym workouts might help motivate you more especially. If other people around but ig it’s getting there is another problem when at home u just have to worry about setting up but it just depends on each individual
Reply 3
i don't really see how the average person would accomplish the same muscle gain as the average gym goer who has access to weights

idk how you'd replicate 10 good squats with the right amount of weight added to always keep you pushing hard without a bar and plates

What equipment do you have access to at home, and would you use at the gym?

I cant deadlift at home so no 😂

But yeah they can be - depends what you’re doing and what equipment you have!

Quick Reply

Latest