The Student Room Group

What are you plans after exams?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by StacFace
I'm going on my last family holiday before uni, then when I get back I'm going to:
- have a huge clearout and try to sell anything I no longer need/want/use/wear
- actually spend some time with friends as I will no longer have my job which gives loads of hours particularly at times my friends are free
- play games I haven't played for ages, watch TV and generally just chill out a bit
- get back into my self-employed work which has fewer hours, is more flexible and I can continue at uni.

Much more relaxed than my last couple of summers but I think that'll be a good thing.

Edit: And I'll probably also build up my fitness...if you count playing Wii Fit and dance mat games as building up your fitness that is.

But pizzas aren't really that big compared to people? :confused:

However they are as wide as they are tall, which is what will happen to me after i've eaten about 20 haha
Original post by Future_Dr
I am so looking forward to finish off these two weeks of exams. Then it's driving, movies, normal sleeping patterns, ben and jerry. CAN'T WAIT!:biggrin::biggrin:

Share yours.

I'm guessing your doing AS's then.
Reply 22
well, after the exams...
when i wake up, badminton for breakfast, then more badminton, then sleep.
Day 1 complete.
Reply 23
See Snow Patrol open the Olympics and get a part time job.
Reply 24
Original post by Future_Dr
I am so looking forward to finish off these two weeks of exams. Then it's driving, movies, normal sleeping patterns, ben and jerry. CAN'T WAIT!:biggrin::biggrin:

Share yours.

My very first holiday, to Spain.
Parties, driving license, out with friends, cinema, doing crap I havent been able to to for the past 2 years....
:biggrin:
Reply 25
If it comes out and I have a good enough computer then
GUILD WARS 2 :biggrin:
also run, drink and go to the beach
Reply 26
Sleep for a week or two, play PS3 for a week, and then start working on fitness to make uni rugby team
Reply 27
Can"t waittttt
Reply 28
As nerdy as this sounds, I'll be spending a good chunk of summer doing my extended project and preparing for my A2 year. The other chunk I'll be meeting up with my friends and catching up on films. I'm just looking forward to more sleep to be honest.
Prepare my escape plan for when my parents decide to murder me for getting **** grades.

And trying to find a job.
Getting a decent nights sleep.
Turkey with the family, ayia napa with friends :biggrin: driving lessons, getting back into routine at the gym, spending the euro's with the boys and beer. Work experience at some point and watching soooooooo much telly!

Whoops, I forgot V fest, teaching myself AS economics and camping!
(edited 11 years ago)
Six weeks, 3 days until my last exam.
That night, hitting the pub, I think I'll need it after my maths C4 exam :redface: :tongue:

Until mid-August: getting drunk in the sun, getting drunk at house parties, getting drunk at the pub, spending time with friends, spending time with boyfriend, BBQs, picnics, curry nights, weekend trip to edinburgh, frequent trips into manchester to shop and probably a fair few trips to the cinema. Oh yeah, and if anywhere will be willing to hire me, a part-time job to save money for uni.

Mid-August: BAM! My 18th Birthday! So same as before, but with nights in town added in :smile: Then hopefully a few days later I'll have a place at uni and it'll all be awesome :biggrin: :tongue:
party ? :smile:
Look forward to college, do prep work etc.
Hunt for possible Saturday job, DEFINITLEY get med work experience (despite common 'aged 17+' rule - WTF?)... redo room :yep:
Realise that it's gonna be pretty busy!
Reply 34
Pray that I'll get the grades for uni.
Okay I stopped caring now, so if you want by all means post but please don't quote.
Reply 36
Start driving again.
Get a job (hopefully)
Er...
That's it
Already got tickets for about three theatre shows, two weddings, planned piss-up with all extended family in London, hopefully going to a Film Festival at some point, making more films, painting more, reading more, working and saving up for university and now looking into organising work experience in film for summer.

Generally eating, sleeping and exercising more. Then going to university, which I have to admit I'm pretty excited about (mainly cause it is 2 hours away from here). Going to be busy but much better than the next 2 months will be.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by hcam
See Snow Patrol open the Olympics and get a part time job.

You probably won't get one
Starting revising for driving theory and then starting lessons! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest