The Student Room Group

The animal that you hate/freaks you out the most?

Scroll to see replies

Not the most hated, but I know they'd freak a lot of you guys out there. I present to you, the Angler fish (it was featured in Finding Nemo!) :

And the Goblin shark:

Probably worse out there but the reaction of my friends to these have always made me laugh :giggle:

EDIT: I totally forgot about the Tarsier (their fingers are so human like, just longer gah!)

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by sarahthegemini
I have a bit of a thing against baboons because they look so aggressive.

Apart from Rafiki of course.

haha cant forget rafiki

there really needs to be a circle of life flashmob...
Original post by awe
:console:

I don't necessarily hate them haha. I just... don't get it. They don't interest me at all. I love similar things, I adore sea otters for example, and I love most birds but... penguins. Eh. 3:

how can yeh dislike penguins.....:eek:
Reply 203
Original post by trustmeimlying1
how can yeh dislike penguins.....:eek:

I just don't get them. At all. I am totally serious when I said I love all animals - the ugly, the scary, the mean, the weak... all but penguins. I simply do not understand them. Nothing about them interests or attracts me. :s I don't know why I feel this way about them! Haha.
Original post by awe
I just don't get them. At all. I am totally serious when I said I love all animals - the ugly, the scary, the mean, the weak... all but penguins. I simply do not understand them. Nothing about them interests or attracts me. :s I don't know why I feel this way about them! Haha.

:I

allow me to change your mind forever...
Reply 205
Original post by trustmeimlying1
:I

allow me to change your mind forever...

Honestly, I'm a bit of a nature/nature doc. addict, whatever you have to show or tell me I may likely already know. P: They just don't do it for me. But do go ahead!
Original post by awe
Honestly, I'm a bit of a nature/nature doc. addict, whatever you have to show or tell me I may likely already know. P: They just don't do it for me. But do go ahead!

true but meh just in case....

the penguin cam documentaries are nature at its best in my opinion...

yeh know the ones narrated by david tennant

im sure youve seen them but if you havent you know what to do.
Original post by Htrain250
Rats and mice

Why? Rats are awesome.

Personally not a fan of centipedes and maybugs, truly horrible creatures.
I don't hate any creature, because to me they're all amazing and beautiful in their own way. For some reason I don't really like monkeys or apes, I guess they're too human-like. I'm absolutely terrified of spiders, too many legs and they can move so fast! Centipedes and the like are a bit scary too, but most of the bugs are fine.
Pigs and dogs. They're just extremely, EXTREMELY disgusting, filthy and revolting. Just typing this post is making me feel sick. Hate those filthy disgusting animals.
Original post by Mr.Zen
For me, it would have to be chimpanzees. I don't know what it is about them but I've never liked them. There's something really sinister and bad about them.

Btw, BUGS NOT INCLUDED :biggrin:

Dogs, i've had a phobia of them for years, its calmed down in the past years, but i still get nervous around the stereotyped 'angry' dogs, like German Sheppards, Rocwilers (spelling) etc.
Any deep-sea creature tbh. Or conger eels. Or saltwater crocodiles.
RATS/MICE. Ughhhhh. I am absolutely terrified of the 'You are never more than 2ft away from a rat', and I think it is well past being something that makes me uncomfortable into something I am genuinely terrified of.

Just, ew.
Reply 213
Original post by ForgettingWhatsername
Deep+Sea+Hatchetfish.jpg

Hatchet fish :afraid:

Omg :eek:
Blobfish. So gross to look at...

Sphynx cats. Actually, all cats.

Quick Reply

Latest