The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OllieWolly
Is your music department not great then? And ahh that's cool :smile: I'd rather my school was a maths college than a language one.. Awww.. Won't she miss going to school with you?

not particularly, it isn't known for music as such. the people who take music are AMAZING though, but i guess maybe that's for everywhere :smile: i'm sure she'll miss our school, and i'll miss hanging around her with her in lessons and stuff too in school! are any of your friends leaving?
Reply 2021
Original post by g.k.galloway
afternooooonnnn guys, no exams for me tomorrow!! :smile:

Lucky :tongue:

I have RE in the morning :frown: but my first afternoon free of exams :smile:
Original post by xAlice95
That sucks, our last days the 30th so a week on Wednesday, so my school finishes a day before yours and then we still have to go in to all the lessons we havent already had the exam in and all science lessons till we have our biology exam. But I guess some study leave is better than none! Lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

That's quite harsh :frown: , we started study leave on the 11th May and we have the option if we want to do revision in school, most people do anyway.
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
not particularly, it isn't known for music as such. the people who take music are AMAZING though, but i guess maybe that's for everywhere :smile: i'm sure she'll miss our school, and i'll miss hanging around her with her in lessons and stuff too in school! are any of your friends leaving?

I can imagine! Lots of my friends are AMAZING are music too and I'm just alright so I feel a bit outclassed :tongue: And aww... Thankfully not many of them are :smile: Most of my normal 'friendship group' are staying thankfully

Same, :biggrin: it's a good feeling...
Anyone got short course re tomoz
Who thinks the English was better than expected, I think I did quite well, plus it's past 12:00 am so who done the Edexcel C3 paper on monday, I think that was easy too, Either this is a really good sign or bad that everything seems easy.
I had English Lit, which was horrible :'(
Yes I found it out too! I asked my friend who's a DJ, Alex Clare - too close, right? He says it's been out for around a year! Top tune!
I can imagine! Lots of my friends are AMAZING are music too and I'm just alright so I feel a bit outclassed :tongue: And aww... Thankfully not many of them are :smile: Most of my normal 'friendship group' are staying thankfully

i'm sure you're just as AMAZING as them! that is good, i'm actually unfortunate in that two of my closest friends, probably my best friends in the school are leaving. one you know about and the other is because they're moving house and stuff :smile: how was your exam today?
Thanks for forgiving me Charlie :smile:
Original post by Nathan0012
Yeah, I made sure I applied some kind of relevant context stuff for nearly every point I did, mentioning the inability for America's new educational system to adapt to 'anomalies' such as Scout already being taught reading by Atticus for example. I think I didn't do so well on part (a) because I hadn't looked at that extract much and it kind of caught me off guard. How did you find it? Which other book did you do?

I mentioned that too! And some stuff about mrs dubose's and calpurnia :smile: I did TKAM and touching the void

Same! :biggrin: What exams you got on thrus?
I think everybody should cheer up and look at the beautiful weather, I know the exams we have had or going to have is stressing us out but all i can say is what's done is done and if you have an upcoming exam. STUDY. STUDY. STUDY like it's your last because the day you leave the exam hall after your last exam you are going to be proud of yourself; you've done all you could so just SMILE:biggrin:
i'm sure you're just as AMAZING as them! that is good, i'm actually unfortunate in that two of my closest friends, probably my best friends in the school are leaving. one you know about and the other is because they're moving house and stuff :smile: how was your exam today?

I wish! But I'm alright with not being as AMAZING as them :smile: And awww.. I'm sure you'll still be friends with them outside of school! :smile: And it wasn't that great.. The questions on one book were either really vague or about an extremely minor character.. And then the other one had an extract that I had no idea what i was writing about really :tongue:
they leave all the exams till the end, it's pretty stressful at times! how many exams do you have left? :smile: that's easily attainable, you'll get that! :smile:

I bet it is! I have 9 exams left :smile: and yeah, I hope I do! :smile:
I wish! But I'm alright with not being as AMAZING as them :smile: And awww.. I'm sure you'll still be friends with them outside of school! :smile: And it wasn't that great.. The questions on one book were either really vague or about an extremely minor character.. And then the other one had an extract that I had no idea what i was writing about really :tongue:

yeah, i think i should be! :smile: you said you're good at waffling your way through, did that work?
Original post by xAlice95
Yeah you are lucky! Wish I got study leave, I get so much more done at home than at school where my friends distract me! Lol

I've got one closeish friend going with me and hopefully we'll be in some of the same lessons :smile:

Yeah, it's better! But, I suppose there are some people who will do no revision at home so it's better for the school to keep them in? :P
Yeah, at least you have someone so it's not too bad! :wink: Are you scared about next year? :smile:
yeah, i think i should be! :smile: you said you're good at waffling your way through, did that work?

I really hope it did! I managed to write quite a bit so I'll just find out I guess :smile: How'd your exam go today? You had business studies didn't you?
Original post by kashagupta
I bet it is! I have 9 exams left :smile: and yeah, I hope I do! :smile:

i'm envious! i have double the amount! hahaha

Latest