The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2360
Original post by Sheel1
Pretty much, just calculated it and i believe it's not 0.3 it's 0.3. This is calling BORED now im gonna revise

lol! now i'm moving onto how much of my life I have lived so far... it is roughly a 5th.. now isn't that fun! (that's going by the average life exp. of 80)...

tbh though whilst I tend to plan as far ahead as I can I am often a 'live for the day' kind of person....contradictory i know :tongue:
Reply 2361
right..that's me done revising for the night, will do some more in the morning and then some more english after the chem..

does anyone here read Rick Riordan books.. (percy jackson etc) because I have an awesome hypothesis...
Reply 2362
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Why have you replaced Near with a menger sponge?!

Menger sponges are awesome, they're rather 'cubic' too.
Original post by iJess
I think these have a special name don't they? Acrosstic poem or something so we've basically made our own poem of everything to write about in our essay :tongue:

I believe it's a Acronym :rolleyes:

Original post by g.k.galloway
lol! now i'm moving onto how much of my life I have lived so far... it is roughly a 5th.. now isn't that fun! (that's going by the average life exp. of 80)...

tbh though whilst I tend to plan as far ahead as I can I am often a 'live for the day' kind of person....contradictory i know :tongue:

Mine would be roughly 4th ( going my a average life exp. of 75 - 80 - Osteroporisis and them lol, i rather skip it ^_^ ) and yes that is EXTRODANARY of a contradictory statement lol
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by CharlieBoardman
I'm just terrible at Lit that's all! I didn't resit. I would never have resit Lit in a million years. I can't stand it, and couldn't bring myself to put myself through it all again.

Fair enough! That's how I felt about the other lit exam...we did that one last year and I just couldn't bring myself to resit it! Gets me soooo stressed out :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
right..that's me done revising for the night, will do some more in the morning and then some more english after the chem..

does anyone here read Rick Riordan books.. (percy jackson etc) because I have an awesome hypothesis...

Yep! I love that series!

Now im definatly getting of TSR which is distracting me lol and revise before i get a headache about these exams
Reply 2367
i need to be careful not to waste time.. knowing me i'll sit there for 10 minutes deciding what to compare it with. It also depends on the question...
if its ozymandias to talk about power i would do river god or something, but it could be a different theme...:frown:

I don't want them to give us a horrible theme lol, I wish we had the power to choose our theme :frown:
I'm not really worried for tomorrow, just going to take it as it comes. Chemistry is one of my strongest subjects so I'm going to do my workbook now and recap any qus I can't do :smile:

Original post by Cubic
Menger sponges are awesome, they're rather 'cubic' too.

I was also thinking that :tongue:
Scared for English Lit tomorrow, I hope the questions are nice and on a poem you can write quite a lot about. :smile:
Reply 2371
Does anyone have any tips for OCR 21st century Science Ideas in Context on Core science exam? :confused: I went through all the questions given by my teacher but I am scared that whatever comes up will be something I didn't go over.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by thu_
Does anyone have any tips for OCR 21st century Science Ideas in Context on Core science exam? :confused: I went through all the questions given by my teacher but I am scared that whatever comes up will be something I didn't go over.

I'm doing it!
You just need to revise B1,C1 and P1 because the articles are based on those modules:h:
Good Luck x
Original post by Sheel1
How many marks did you get? I checked mine out and i go 33 ( lowest ) -36 ( Highest ) Hopefully mines an A/A* so i just need 20 marks extra ( basiccly a A* ) to get in C2 for solid A and 6 marks away from A*

Where did you find the "Unofficial" mark scheme, I've been searching for a while now....

Original post by Dandaman9999
Woah 18?! I only have 15 exams in total before I started any :s-smilie: I'm guessing most of your subjects are linear then? And I've got a day off tomorrow! But still gotto get cracking on with the revision for chemistry and English on Thursday :frown:

yeah ALL of my exams are linear, so I've had 24 to deal with :unimpressed:
Yeah I've got Chemistry tomorrow (AQA) and Product Design on Friday (which I still haven't started revising for yet, and seeing as how shocking my folder/coursework was, I really need to get a decent grade in the exam!) Good luck with your exams - lucky you, only having 15!
Original post by thatgirlbecky
yeah ALL of my exams are linear, so I've had 24 to deal with :unimpressed:
Yeah I've got Chemistry tomorrow (AQA) and Product Design on Friday (which I still haven't started revising for yet, and seeing as how shocking my folder/coursework was, I really need to get a decent grade in the exam!) Good luck with your exams - lucky you, only having 15!

Most of my subjects are modular so I've had exams in January and Yr 10 and now are my final ones :smile:
How ready are you with chemistry? I think I'm quite prepared... only need a B to get an A* overall :biggrin:
Thanks and good luck with all of your exams too :smile:
Original post by xAlice95
I have the same exams as you :smile: hehe, how are you feeling about them? I'm pretty confident for chemistry but not so much poetry at the moment...

Same here. Confident for the C7 part, not so sure about IIC, Haven't touched poetry- just gonna hope for the best. We'll see how it goes. Good luck everyone!
Anybody else doing pride and prejudice and benjamain Zephaniah for English today??

Original post by humzahumour
Where did you find the "Unofficial" mark scheme, I've been searching for a while now....

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2007805&highlight=aqa+biology+b2

To get the unoffical mark scheme just search {What board eg Aqa } {Topic Eg Biology } { Unit eg b2 } Unofficial mark scheme
Reply 2379
Good luck to all doing the Ideas in context paper (OCR 21st Century Science)!
And good luck to everyone else with whatever exam you have today!
I was reading through a bit of the thread I missed yesterday to see a lot of you are doing your poetry exams, I'm happy I got mine out of the way in January. I'm sure you'll all be fine, I was a bit worried about what poems would come up but they ended up giving us really nice ones! :smile:

Latest