The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Paramore<3
We had our leavers' day/assembly/slightly damp BBQ yesterday - I'm staying at my school's sixth form but I still had to hold back the tears! Everyone else think 5 years has gone pretty quickly?

But then they decided to bring us back to reality and remind us we still have to revise. English Literature on Tuesday, yay. :frown:

Everyone in the yr had an egg and flour fight

I only got emotional when I got home and looked through the year book and I realised after august I probably wont see them again
Original post by Bouchra
I think that combo is for Engineering, AFAIK.

ahh well i don't want that...
i'm going to have to do a bit more thinking then :/
Reply 582
Original post by sophiekutie
hey :smile: i'm also looking at some form of medicine... will Chemistry, Physics and Maths at A2 be okay? :smile:

yh you could get into some universities like that but not having biology is really limiting your options, plus if you don't like biology atm it may make you question whether you will be able to cope med school. If you like physics and math maybe try a physics degree or engineering if you like that sort of thing. You could still do medicine but even if you don't do bio at A level you will being doing the same course at med school so you are only delaying it
Original post by tamil4
Chennai Super Kings lol you?

Always been a Mumbai Indians fan

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my Orange Monte Carlo
I'm not sure what I should do - we have a non compulsory dress up day two weeks yesterday as out "last day". I'm struggling to find a costume, and to be completely honest I'm not sure I want to fork out for a costume I'll wear for 2 hours and then never again. Should I get a costume and go or have a lie in on that day?
Original post by PrinceUpsb
Obviously we are told the Point, Evidence, Explain, which I try to stick to... but I feel like I sometimes make points without evidencing. I was also told my answers are too wordy, and without textual reference I don't get the marks

Here is what you have requested:h:
I hope it helps:smile: x

Ohh, by the way-- if you are not doing AQA then just skip to analysing form etc...
Sorry for the confusion:s-smilie:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 586
We have a house inspection this week so my mum has demanded I sort out my whole room and clean the dust and cobwebs lol. AFTER that I can do revision ah
Original post by Pandora.
I'm not sure what I should do - we have a non compulsory dress up day two weeks yesterday as out "last day". I'm struggling to find a costume, and to be completely honest I'm not sure I want to fork out for a costume I'll wear for 2 hours and then never again. Should I get a costume and go or have a lie in on that day?

Dress up as a person in casual clothes. :colone:
I am so tired right now:frown:
I have done like 3 hours revision (breaks included), and now, awaiting me is more!:frown:
Original post by Paparazzo
Dress up as a person in casual clothes. :colone:
Tempting :colone:

If I get stuck, I could always visit the butchers down the road...

Spoiler

Reply 590
Original post by Pandora.
Tempting :colone:

If I get stuck, I could always visit the butchers down the road...

Spoiler

Home made outfit! Paint yourself blue and be a smurf :biggrin:
Reply 591
HALLO :biggrin:
Reply 592
Original post by R4INBOW
HALLO :biggrin:

Hey :smile:
Reply 593
Original post by iJess
Hey :smile:

How's life? :smile:
Reply 594
Original post by R4INBOW
How's life? :smile:

At the moment, every day is basically eat revise eat revise eat revise sleep :P
Original post by iJess
Home made outfit! Paint yourself blue and be a smurf :biggrin:
Already being done. :tongue: Everything will sort itself out in the end anyway. :biggrin:
Reply 596
Original post by iJess
At the moment, every day is basically eat revise eat revise eat revise sleep :P

Likewise, except somehow in the span of two days I have to catch up with a years worth of artwork :frown: it makes my question how I spent my time in year 10 T_T

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 597
Original post by R4INBOW
Likewise, except somehow in the span of two days I have to catch up with a years worth of artwork :frown: it makes my question how I spent my time in year 10 T_T

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Haha, same! I was up till 2 last night just looking over my mess of a sketch book! And i still need to finish a final piece!!
Reply 598
Oh what exam board are you for art? I was AQA, we did our exam in april and all sketchbook had to be handed in at that time too because our deadline was like 6th May
So, what exams does everyone have left now?

I have:
AQA Biology (B3)
AQA Chemistry(C3)
OCR English Literature (Animal Farm and Seamus Heaney's poetry)
OCR Economics (Globalisation)
AQA Physics (P3)
OCR English Language (Information and Ideas)
Edexcel GCSE Maths calculator and non calculator
OCR History (USA, Cold War and Britain :smile: )

What about everyone else? :smile:

Spoiler

Latest