The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is it just me but when your with a group of people from school (or your year group) you just talk about exams? I was talking to one of my good friends after the maths exam and I was talking about the upcoming exams and she looked at me like she wanted to kill me after bursting into floods of tears, I say bring on the summer!!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
After I have finished my history unit 1 today, my last 2 exams are on Friday. They are history unit 2 and my physics retake, then it's finally OVER!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Good luck to everyone doing history today:smile:, I'm dreading it!

Original post by usycool1

Good luck today mate!!
did anyone else do OCR Mathematics Linear the new spec?
I know its completely irrelevant but no one is talking about it?
Original post by Sheel1
Lol, I wish I was cute as the baby in the pic :tongue:

Yeah I got that later on.

In the exam, if I wrote the correct answer but crossed it out and wrote the wrong answer is it possible that the examiner may give me the mark?
Original post by Snuffaluphicus
Awh, lol :tongue: what exams have you got left now then?

Lol sorry for going so suddenly yesterday, but my iPod touch needed charging :tongue: I've got maths (calculator) and two history exams :frown: You? :smile:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Good luck today mate!!

Thanks mate! I need to go and cram in some stuff now quickly :tongue:
Lol sorry for going so suddenly yesterday, but my iPod touch needed charging :tongue: I've got maths (calculator) and two history exams :frown: You? :smile:

You doing edexcel history b?
Original post by lebron_23
You doing edexcel history b?

Nope, OCR B :frown:
Nope, OCR B :frown:

Ah, right. I got 2 more left too, but good luck to you my friend!!! I hear OCR can be quite unforgiving :s-smilie:
Reply 6411
You guys will never believe my luck! :/

Before I had my maths exam I fractured my wrist and now have to do my exams in a s ling with a scribe. :angry:

So crappy and I will probably do bad in all my exams now. :/
Reply 6412
Good luck to everyone with the history exam today. Hope all goes well for everyone :h:
Original post by ElMoro
Good luck to everyone with the history exam today. Hope all goes well for everyone :h:

You too :biggrin: Are you doing Edexcel or OCR?

I had a dream that I missed the exam last night :colondollar: it scared me for a bit :redface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Morning everyone....

Is anyone doing OCR Maths tommorow?????
Is anyone doing edexcel history sources paper today? I'm soooo scared for it!

Reply 6416
WJEC History this afternoon (Germany and America), not worrying too much about it though :smile:. After that is Geography, again not too worried. But then my last exam on Tuesday is MATHS! Oh ****. Any advice on getting an A in maths? I need an A for an overall B. WJEC Mathmatics Unit 3 hire.
Why did they have to include Hispanic Americans and Native Americans in the History GCSE syllabus? :mad:
Original post by dwfed
You guys will never believe my luck! :/

Before I had my maths exam I fractured my wrist and now have to do my exams in a s ling with a scribe. :angry:

So crappy and I will probably do bad in all my exams now. :/

Scribes are the WORST! Hate having a scribe! Good luck with it though, and If you can, try to check over what they write because sometimes they write something slightly different to what you want and they can make you wrong :/
You will still be fine in your exams though! Dn't worry about it too much! :smile:

I have history today! Sources at 1:30 and just want it to be done with now! Im a nervous wreck sat here at home!

Latest