Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
all the above + http://www.cosstores.com
Original post by sammy-lou
www.pullandbear.com

www.forever21.com

Although ASOS really is the best imo

Hello Sammy,

I am a huge fan of forever21. I always love shop here.
Reply 22
Rokit Vintage sometimes has good stuff, can get a little pricey though :/ good for picking up accessories like bags and sunglasses, especially when there's a sale on. Plus it's kinda nice knowing you're not wearing all the same stuff as loads of other people hehe
My gosh there are so many!

House of Fraser
Harrods
Mr. Porter or Net-A-Porter
TKmaxx
And so on. :tongue:

Also, what is the quality like of ASOS own brand stuff?
Reply 24
I found Zalando, Boozt and Brand Alley fairly recently. Shopstyle is good if you have something specific in mind and eBay outlet shops are often good as well.
Reply 25
Original post by Astronomical
My gosh there are so many!

House of Fraser
Harrods
Mr. Porter or Net-A-Porter
TKmaxx
And so on. :tongue:

Also, what is the quality like of ASOS own brand stuff?

It's decent. I know I've got a few more things but the only thing that springs to mind right now is a waffle knit pinafore I have from there, very sturdy, thick material, well made. I've got good wear out of it and it's still going strong, but then again it was reduced from £40 so it wasn't really one of their basics.

Generally they're good though.
Original post by Henwin
It's decent. I know I've got a few more things but the only thing that springs to mind right now is a waffle knit pinafore I have from there, very sturdy, thick material, well made. I've got good wear out of it and it's still going strong, but then again it was reduced from £40 so it wasn't really one of their basics.

Generally they're good though.

Oh right good, I might try some stuff from their sale then. :smile:
motelrocks, i've got some really nice summer stuff from there

Quick Reply

Latest