The Student Room Group

The reason why your UCAS Track is now blank where it used to say 'Sent'

Very calmy look under your list of choices where you will see the following message written:

'We previously used the word 'sent' in the decision column to show that we had sent your application to the university or college. In order to communicate the status of your application more clearly this column will now remain blank until we receive a response from the university or college. This change has not changed the status of your application. It is still with the university or college for consideration. '

So there's nothing to worry about!
Reply 1
Aaaah good to know. I was cacking myself when i first saw it. Though I signed in again earlier, and it came up with a whole load of choices that wernt mine....that is one serious fault!
Reply 2
Good idea to post this! People are a bit worried about this it seems! So glad my track addiction is no more..well I accidentally checked after I got all my offers..damn Track!! :redface: Charleney x
Reply 3
This has to be the most ridiculously bad timing, when people know that there's some kind of reply to offers deadline lurking around.
Reply 4
Yeah, I was too busy fretting about where the "sent" bit had gone before I noticed the writing telling me not to worry.

I wonder why they changed it anyway... *Imagines UCAS directors sitting in room wondering about how they can freak out applicants next*..
its so silly that they change the words every 3 weeks or so.. cant they just pick one and stick with? it's confusing
Reply 6
lettherainfalldown
its so silly that they change the words every 3 weeks or so.. cant they just pick one and stick with? it's confusing

I agree! There are more complicated issues in life that need considering, and all UCAS people ponder on is ''hmm, how can we put it. I have an idea! Leave it blank!! Marvellous!''

Amazing.
Very daft to change the word again. Haven't been on TRACK for weeks now so wouldn't have known.

Latest

Trending

Trending