The Student Room Group

St George's University of London (SGUL) A101 2023 Entry

Welcome to the St George's A101 2023 Entry Discussion.

Previous threads:
2022: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7109216
2021: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6560850
For general information click: https://www.sgul.ac.uk/study/courses/medicine

For entry requirements click:
https://www.sgul.ac.uk/study/courses/medicine#entry-criteria

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.
Good luck! :bl:

Scroll to see replies

Hello everyone, :smile:

As you may have noticed, this thread owner is @TSR George - an account used by TSR for several purposes including as a placeholder when a thread owner wishes to delete their account.

If you would like to be the new first post in this thread - you can!
To do this, please tag @04MR17 or @StrawberryDreams in this thread and ask for the OP to be changed to you.
Please do this if you would like to add additional resources into the OP and intend to stay around on the forums during the application cycle.

The owner of a thread will only be changed once - except if an OP deletes their account.

Please allow 48 hours for your request to be seen and actioned. This message will be posted into each of the 2023 applicants threads currently owned by TSR George.

Thanks all,

MR
Anyone heard anything back yet?
Original post by blueandgold
Anyone heard anything back yet?

I haven’t heard anything yet. But I was looking at the thread from last year and they sent out interviews pretty soon after GAMSAT results were released. So hopefully will hear soon!
Do you think later this weekend or Monday/Tuesday
Original post by grohnjeen
I haven’t heard anything yet. But I was looking at the thread from last year and they sent out interviews pretty soon after GAMSAT results were released. So hopefully will hear soon!
Do you think later this weekend or Monday/Tuesday

Actually I was reading a bit more of last years thread and some people saying that they didn’t hear back until the new year! Might have to sit tight.
anyone heard anything back about the a101 sgul interviews
No interviews will be sent before January according to last year's timetable
does anyone know if u need an interview if u already have ur grades? i’ve applied a few weeks ago and only got an email confirming they got my application
Anyone who is shortlisted after GAMSAT results come out will be interviewed. As far as we know, they haven't given anyone an interview offer yet.
Original post by blehhhh12
does anyone know if u need an interview if u already have ur grades? i’ve applied a few weeks ago and only got an email confirming they got my application
This wait is killing me!
Just got an email basically saying that they’ve received my application which they already confirmed when I actually applied. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the notification. That was cruel.
Can we take the Home Fee Status assessment as a positive sign that we are still being considered for interview or does everyone get it?
Can we take the Home Fee Status assessment as a positive sign that we are still being considered for interview or does everyone get it?

what is your GAMSAT score? It would be nice to know if there could be a correlation with the fee status assessment and therefore the interview. Thanks
Did you get the fee status assessment? I have 64 in GAMSAT, what is your score?

Original post by Frogette
what is your GAMSAT score? It would be nice to know if there could be a correlation with the fee status assessment and therefore the interview. Thanks
I didn't get the fee assessment email and my score was 68 :/
are you from england?

Original post by arobrusker
I didn't get the fee assessment email and my score was 68 :/
Yes I am.
are you from england?
then that is likely why you dont need a home fee status assessment given you are from england. I am from Northern Ireland

Original post by arobrusker
Yes I am.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending