The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham offer — or not?!?

I sent my application early as one of my choices was Oxford. Course is English and French. Have so far received one offer, just over a week ago (Birmingham).

This morning (or, yesterday morning as it's a bit after midnight now!), I got an email from Nottingham marketing about having an offer. It was very generic. I didn't pick up this email, which came at about 10am, until about 1pm as I was working and didn't have signal until my lunch break. I logged into UCAS and have kept doing so, and there's no offer there.

NottinghamHub, or whatever it's called, took lots of metaphorical-hoop-jumping to get onto, and is blank.

Can I assume that Nottingham simply hasn't told UCAS yet? Or that their marketing is jumping ahead of the game? Was also concerned that the only link on the email was a button with 'accept your offer' (or something) written on it and I have no idea why anyone would be doing that right now. And they'd be doing it through UCAS...
Original post by hliteraturebabe
I sent my application early as one of my choices was Oxford. Course is English and French. Have so far received one offer, just over a week ago (Birmingham).

This morning (or, yesterday morning as it's a bit after midnight now!), I got an email from Nottingham marketing about having an offer. It was very generic. I didn't pick up this email, which came at about 10am, until about 1pm as I was working and didn't have signal until my lunch break. I logged into UCAS and have kept doing so, and there's no offer there.

NottinghamHub, or whatever it's called, took lots of metaphorical-hoop-jumping to get onto, and is blank.

Can I assume that Nottingham simply hasn't told UCAS yet? Or that their marketing is jumping ahead of the game? Was also concerned that the only link on the email was a button with 'accept your offer' (or something) written on it and I have no idea why anyone would be doing that right now. And they'd be doing it through UCAS...

Forward the email to admissions at Nottingham and ask if it was sent by mistake
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending