The Student Room Group

You Should All Check Out This Website

First of all, I have nothing to gain by promoting this website but I know how much is has helped me personally and i felt like i should share. My main struggle when it came to my initial weigtloss was finding the motivation and just knowing exactly the kind of thing i needed to be doing, when you lack the right information it's quite easy to.just keep putting things off. Here's the link:
http://www.naturallyintense.net/nyc-personal-trainer-articles.html
I have linked you to the articles page because i found it was often were i ended up when i wanted to.find something out quickly. The guy who does it all 'Kevin Richardson' also has a blog so just browse the site, i found reading about his past pretty interesting too.
Honestly I have spent hours reading his articles, he also has a free ebook too which was good. It's not gimmicky and he doesn't constantly try and sell you his products which was a nice change. I even emailed him to ask for advice and he replied, not some colleague, he did and he was unbelievably helpful and friendly.
Im wittering on a bit cos im tired and its half one in the morning but have a look at the site...i found it helped to read a few of the articles to boost my motivation and focus if they started to dip too. He really explains things properly and references the research he talks about, it will really help you to understand the science behind some of the dos and donts of weightloss and training but in easy to understand terms. His main focuses are on HIIT and eating a decent breakfast (which is rolled oats btw...he brings it up a lot:tongue: )
hope you find it as useful as i did!! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest