The Student Room Group

How will you celebrate after exams?

Just right after you arrive home from school after your last exam. I'm not talking about trips or summer plans..

Trying to decide which movie to watch. Any ideas?

And then have a fapathon

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The amount of crappy bits of paper in my room is unreal.

Let's see how many bits of paper one can shred at once.
Reply 2
Chuck every piece of revision note out the window on my way home in the car...
Get propa wasted on Calpol and ibuprofen
Bonfire. :ahee:

(of all my notes/books/schoolwork generally that is)
Reply 5
Go out and have a nice meal :smile:

Then sit at home, shaking like a leaf, waiting for August 16th...
Gonna have a looong lie in :biggrin:
Reply 7
I'm picking my Dad up from work after my last exam, but then when I get home I'm going to just chill for a bit, watch Corrie (providing the football doesn't take it's spot again, though I'm sure it probably will :/), maybe go to bingo with my Mum if my Dad goes golfing. Then the next day I'll start tidying my absolute bomb site of a bedroom which I'm currently jusifying by saying exam revision is more important. I'm not chucking out any of my work until results day just in case but will probably move the boxes with it all in up in the attic so they're not cluttering my room.

On results day I'm then (hopefully) having a bonfire for it all. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Do my normal shift at work .. then get drunkkkkkkkkk
Doing absolutely nothing. Just going to sit around and be as lazy as possible.
It will be my birthday a day after my exams finish, so I'm going to Thorpe Park with a bunch of friends :smile:
Reply 11
Masturbate. :yes:
Reply 12
Cry over how terribly I've done and wait for the impending doom that is August 16th.
Reply 13
Clean up, throw out unless notes/papers :biggrin:

Then wait for results :|
Mates 18th and mine and his last exam on the 21st so straight on the piss, then another birthday the day after so more getting pissed
Reply 15
go home, have a fap, play fifa, then get layered in the evening. Come back, have a lie in, wake up to beans on toast and preferably a lady to my side.
Reclaim the shelf in my room devoted to useless textbooks and folders....
Make a huge mural for the wall that will be liberated once I transfer all the books there atm to aforementioned shelf....
Get overmerry with stonkingly bad wine....
Sort out plans re: Italian and getting to grips with Dutch again
Watch Miranda the psychiatrist episode plus the first episode of The Book Group (just absolutely hilarious, the third watching is the best)
Buy a proper notebook to put vocab in instead of using bits of scrap paper from my desk
And I have to phone family abroad to discuss exactly for how long I'm going to France and when I'm getting there

Obviously my time, it will be wild.

Oh and- muchos :redface: - get my pitiful Solitaire score up from 8% wins....
Go outside again
Sleep, alcohol, meeting old friends, sleep, EXERCISE (put on so much weight, too much food).
Reply 19
I'm going to collect every piece of thing that even reminds me of my dreaded exams, then I’ll go to the local park walk to the furthest part (in other words the very back of the park where a lot of things usually happen....)
Then i will throw the collected items on the floor and LIGHT THE **** UP!
Of course i say all this but i most likely will just have a nice meal in watching some deal or no deal:h:

Quick Reply

Latest