The Student Room Group
I really hope we get a question paper like this this year. I might just manage 2 good answers
Original post by Dark Lord of Mordor
Is that hinting at me not having swag? Because I can assure you I have at least 42 swags.

It was reference to your assertions concerning engineering....
Original post by hello calum
I really hope we get a question paper like this this year. I might just manage 2 good answers

Not trying to show off or anything, but I just aced that test, 10/10. :cool:.
Original post by bananarama2
It was reference to your assertions concerning engineering....

I'm sure Engineering is cooler than Biology and Chemistry at least :tongue:
I'm sure Engineering is cooler than Biology and Chemistry at least :tongue:

Woah....Chemical Engineer here.... Admittedly I have a bit of an identity crisis.
Original post by brittanna

I genuinely just got 9/10

:yikes:
Woah....Chemical Engineer here.... Admittedly I have a bit of an identity crisis.

Engineering is all the same to me :tongue:
Engineering is all the same to me :tongue:

You disappoint me :l

What has happened to the Freshers Group? People are taking trolling to a new level.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9989

What's happened to the Freshers Group? People are taking trolling to a new level.

It's true though. Lol, ok I'm exaggerating slightly.
Original post by DavidH20
I genuinely just got 9/10

That's why you need to try and keep cool under exam conditions. I know some of them were quite tricky, but I don't think there were really any questions there that were completely beyond your capability. Remember to check your answers! Maybe one day you will be able to get 10/10 like me :cool:.
Original post by hello calum
:yikes:

What can I say. I guess this stuff just come naturally to me.
That's why you need to try and keep cool under exam conditions. I know some of them were quite tricky, but I don't think there were really any questions there that were completely beyond your capability. Remember to check your answers! Maybe one day you will be able to get 10/10 like me :cool:.

I bet the grade boundaries were quite low for yours though.

What has happened to the Freshers Group? People are taking trolling to a new level.

I joke :tongue: Chemical Engineering sounds interesting from what I've heard.

And yep it is nearly all trolling now.
I joke :tongue: Chemical Engineering sounds interesting from what I've heard.

And yep it is nearly all trolling now.

It really is. It's pretty much all my subjects blended together.

The "Can I bring my horse with me" just made me burst out :tongue:
I bet the grade boundaries were quite low for yours though.

No, a pass is usually 5/10. But because there were fewer people taking it this year, my pretty good (fantastic) score had quite a big effect on the grade boundaries, making them much higher than usual, despite the test being much more difficult than usual (they had never asked questions on number lines before!). It was 6/10 for a pass this year :eek:.
No, a pass is usually 5/10. But because there were fewer people taking it this year, my pretty good (fantastic) score had quite a big effect on the grade boundaries, making them much higher than usual, despite the test being much more difficult than usual (they had never asked questions on number lines before!). It was 6/10 for a pass this year :eek:.

It's grade inflation. We need to reform that test, it can only be taken in summer and it will be graded in Cyrillic letters.
It's grade inflation. We need to reform that test, it can only be taken in summer and it will be graded in Cyrillic letters.

You should have Michael Gove's job.
10000 posts. We are officially the best year.

So you're to blame for the high boundaries! :eek: Could you help me with number 7. What is the difference between -3 and -7?
I can start if off by sketching the number line but then I get stuck. Do you have to draw the whole line because it won't fit on my paper!

Latest

Trending

Trending