The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'm about 5 foor 8 and I weight 65kg. I'm a bit fat :colondollar:
Your BMI is healthy you have nothing to worry about.
5 ft 2

Ranges from about 8 stone 14 to about 9 stone 5

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e
I'm 5ft and I weigh just over 8 stone. I'm usually a size 8. I have a bit of a tummy, wide hips/thighs and small boobs.. sigh :frown:
I would like to weigh less though, I'm going to get motivated and hopefully loose a bit over the summer holidays. :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by roarosaurus
Well then, perhaps you should edit the post I originally quoted, so that instead of saying this:

"stating you like to be heavy isn't healthy"

it says this:

"stating you like being a weight I assume I wouldn't consider attractive in a bikini (despite not knowing your muscle mass/ body frame/ what you actually LOOK like, etc.) has absolutely nothing to do with health, but because I think all women should conform to my aesthetic standards I disapprove of it."

That's better, I think :smile:

No thanks, I dont want to be part of the" OMG what if i accidentally offend someone" PC brigade.

My mind works within whats average because then its on you to state otherwise :wink:
Original post by Yung Mon£y
No thanks, I dont want to be part of the" OMG what if i accidentally offend someone" PC brigade.

I wasn't accusing you of being politically incorrect... I was accusing you of being just plain incorrect. As in, your implications that she was overweight and unhealthy were wrong, or at least unjustified.
I wasn't accusing you of being politically incorrect... I was accusing you of being just plain incorrect. As in, your implications that she was overweight and unhealthy were wrong, or at least unjustified.

So working on the idea that unless you say otherwise your normal makes me unjustified? Er nah you do know the average woman is fat yeah?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/women_shealth/9350116/Health-warning-to-women-over-their-growing-waistlines.html
So working on the idea that unless you say otherwise your normal makes me unjustified? Er nah you do know the average woman is fat yeah?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/women_shealth/9350116/Health-warning-to-women-over-their-growing-waistlines.html

So why aren't you accusing numerous other girls on here of being fat, since few of them have stated that they're 'abnormal' (i.e. not fat, according to you) either?

Anyway, pretty sure I'm going to stop arguing now!
So why aren't you accusing numerous other girls on here of being fat, since few of them have stated that they're 'abnormal' (i.e. not fat, according to you) either?

Anyway, pretty sure I'm going to stop arguing now!

Because I can't be bothered going through the entire thread....wtf :s-smilie:
Im 5ft3/4ish and I weight 6ish stones :smile:
Reply 90
Because it's heavy for your height. Stating you like to be heavy isn't healthy.

Muscle is heavier than fat, I have less than 15% bodyfat
Original post by stayce88
Muscle is heavier than fat, I have less than 15% bodyfat

:facepalm:
Yes I've been told you're in shape etc BUT look it it from the point of view of whoever negg'd you; you simply said you were a relatively heavy weight without stating your active lifestyle. As I said to Becca if a guy said he was happy at 20 stone, he'd get slated, but if he then said he was Jay Cutler, well that changes it a lot, yeah?
Good for you though, rare breed to find women in any shape other then spherical nowadays, let alone with a low bf%.
Reply 92
:facepalm:
Yes I've been told you're in shape etc BUT look it it from the point of view of whoever negg'd you; you simply said you were a relatively heavy weight without stating your active lifestyle. As I said to Becca if a guy said he was happy at 20 stone, he'd get slated, but if he then said he was Jay Cutler, well that changes it a lot, yeah?
Good for you though, rare breed to find women in any shape other then spherical nowadays, let alone with a low bf%.

Assumptions are dangerous things, a look at my profile would inform the viewer what I do for a living and what I look like
Original post by stayce88
Assumptions are dangerous things, a look at my profile would inform the viewer what I do for a living and what I look like

Assumptions based on averages are completely sensible:

Your profile is completely blank with no photos. I'm not sure how that's informative in any way :s-smilie:
Reply 94
Oh yeah privacy settings
Original post by LucyJ12
I'm about 5 foor 8 and I weight 65kg. I'm a bit fat :colondollar:

Marry me.
Reply 96
Original post by Blackshadow
Marry me.

shes too tall for u :wink:
I'm 5ft and weigh approx 40kg which is about 6 and a half stone I think.
Original post by suncake
I'm 5'1, size 6-8 and weigh a little under 7 stone, which is strange because I have a pretty flabby belly ahha. I think this gives me an "underweight" BMI but I feel healthy and happy enough. Bigger boobs would be nice though :wink:

Edit: lolz why was I negged? </3

TSR tends to neg skinny/smaller sized girls :rolleyes:
Original post by soyasauce
shes too tall for u :wink:

And you're too buttaz for anyone :u:

Latest