The Student Room Group

Primark thread

Scroll to see replies

Anyone had their stratford westfield interview yet ?
Would like it if someone can help me what they kind of gonna ask in the interview :smile:
Original post by bengalisoldier
Ok I have check my email when they have text me in afternoon through I tried to text them back and didn't text me back cos they will only take txt back and not call I have call them only will take text and what you said go to customer service, but that new store stratford anit opening till sept?
And no they didn't email me only got text today.

For the Primark in westfields stratford I got told it was in West Ham United Hotel, Boleyn Ground, Green Street, London, E13. In the stadium, you just go in through the main entrance. Hope I'm not too late....
Original post by QStah
Help guys, I have an interview for Primark and they've given me an application from to fill out, in my application form there is a part where i should write my referees down, but the problem is, i can't get a hold of them, do you think they'll be strict on my if i say I'm going to have to provide it at a later date ?

Is it for the Westfield stratford one ?
Original post by Tariq_3458
Would like it if someone can help me what they kind of gonna ask in the interview :smile:

I don't know what they'll ask as I have mine tomorrow but I e-mailed them and they said it's going to be 1.5 hours and there will be a short film, a presentation and then a 1:1 interview. I would just practise all the interview questions with someone and read up about Primark
Original post by (",)
I don't know what they'll ask as I have mine tomorrow but I e-mailed them and they said it's going to be 1.5 hours and there will be a short film, a presentation and then a 1:1 interview. I would just practise all the interview questions with someone and read up about Primark

Thanks for that.. they might ask somthin about you working in a team or when you been under pressure.. stuff like that
Original post by QStah
Help guys, I have an interview for Primark and they've given me an application from to fill out, in my application form there is a part where i should write my referees down, but the problem is, i can't get a hold of them, do you think they'll be strict on my if i say I'm going to have to provide it at a later date ?

I guess so, if you can't get them now. By the way, what did you put for the part that asks for 'ideal store location'? :confused:
Reply 586
Original post by QStah

I doubt they'll be strict about your interview and not give you a chance if you don't have your references atm. What a predicament though! I don't really know what you can do except to just put a parent down? Or a head of year at school? I'm not sure...
Reply 587
Is it for the Westfield stratford one ?

Yup
Reply 588
Original post by BloodyMary
I guess so, if you can't get them now. By the way, what did you put for the part that asks for 'ideal store location'? :confused:

lol, i haven't filled out yet, but i am planning to write Stratford, Westfield, If thats any help :smile:
Reply 589

Omg got my primark interview for westfield stratford as well in the west ham hotel. Soo scared :frown:
Is it going to be a group interview?
Reply 590
Original post by santa18
Omg got my primark interview for westfield stratford as well in the west ham hotel. Soo scared :frown:
Is it going to be a group interview?

what they do is at the beginning it is a group yes, then you are taken away for 1:1 interviews.

Good luck
Whoooos had thier interview for primark stratfordd ! :smile:
Original post by Pride
my interview is today at 5pm, I'm talking from experience working in a shop... ask somebody else if you want specific primark advice

How was the interview
hope it went good :smile:
Reply 593
Original post by acdfhjsr1
Thanks for this help! I have an interview tomorrow for the new Stratford Westfield - first job interview ever!
Not gonna stick to this exactly cus I don't want to be caught of guard but I definitley will remember these.

Its my first too, and tbh i am scared shi*less.
Will i see any other people around my age at the interview tomorrow? (16)
Reply 594
How was the interview
hope it went good :smile:

Just came back from my interview at Bexleyheath.

IT WAS SO HARD! The interviewer was really nice and I gave good answers, but it was really hard lol. I don't know if I'll get the job. She says we'll be told by Friday. that was honestly a very long and hard 40minutes of 1 to 1 questions.
Original post by Pride

IT WAS SO HARD! The interviewer was really nice and I gave good answers, but it was really hard lol. I don't know if I'll get the job. She says we'll be told by Friday. that was honestly a very long and hard 40minutes of 1 to 1 questions.

Wow thats longgg for a 1:1
ima flop tomorow :/
best of luck tho :smile:
Original post by Pride

I'm sure you'll be fine! Were the questions hard or were they just hard to answer on the spot?
Reply 597
Wow thats longgg for a 1:1
ima flop tomorow :/
best of luck tho :smile:

oh yeah I didn't tell you what questions I got.
they included:
why primark?
describe a time when you had to work in a team
describe a time when there has been a serious problem which you needed to sort out, and how did you do so?
describe a time when you had to do a presentation :blah: something like that...
how do you think Primark could improve
how have you provided excellent service, how have you helped a customer
describe a time when your colleague needed your help and what did you do?

I'll add more when I remember them
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 598
Original post by BloodyMary
I'm sure you'll be fine! Were the questions hard or were they just hard to answer on the spot?

hard to answer on the spot, and also I was really nervous so she spoke for ages to give me time to chill out a little. I talked about the volunteering I do and she wrote all the good things lol, she basically missed out the fact that I was really nervous, so I think I did well, it's just the questions were quite hard to answer because they were strange.

edit: I mean, I even had to talk about my GCSE English presentation about youtube, work experience at a hospital, talking about a charity shop I volunteer at, talking about so much stuff not only shops, as the questions were so different.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Pride
oh yeah I didn't tell you what questions I got.
they included:
why primark?
describe a time when you had to work in a team
describe a time when there has been a serious problem which you needed to sort out, and how did you do so?
describe a time when you had to do a presentation :blah: something like that...
how do you think Primark could improve
how have you provided excellent service, how have you helped a customer
describe a time when your colleague needed your help and what did you do?

I'll add more when I remember them

Thanks for that :smile:
Buh this seeems sooooo hard.. how can u answer questions like that on the spot :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending