The Student Room Group

Primark thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by muffinxchan
I'll ask at induction next week :smile:.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Okay and just to let you know even converses aren't allowed someone asked at my induction :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Parishanice
Okay and just to let you know even converses aren't allowed someone asked at my induction :frown:

Oh wow. I think creepers can be made to look smart though right?

Maybe over time they stop caring too much...

Original post by muffinxchan
Oh wow. I think creepers can be made to look smart though right?

Maybe over time they stop caring too much...

Hopefully! Xx

Reply 1383
46 Days still no reply,
Reply 1384
Original post by Ben-C
46 Days still no reply,

Hang in there. Hopefully you get an email soon!

Original post by bin94
It's been 37 days, can someone please advice me on what to do now ? I think it's completely unfair and unprofessional on there part after promising a reply within 28 days.

Is there an email address or telephone number I could use to contact them ?

Thanks

Use the email they contacted you with before

Original post by Msimz123
How long are you working in the stratford branch for? Ahh wish i got chosen to work in stratford too lol

only for the olympics period till the oxford street east one opens...hehehe and they giv u a tour around the shop and then designate u in your departments ... and if your on the tills then you get a go straight away... and also it ain till work everyday ... its sorting out shoes clothes etc lol...tiring but if u wanna work u gota go for it... and where you working MSimz...?
Everyone who has been chosen to work... Please ensure you follow rules... men: blak shirt, tie and blak trousers and black SHOES...women: blak shirt, blak knee length skirt with blak or skin toned tights OR trousers and flat plain shoes. Just follow the rules for the first 3 months as its your probation period...they can terminate your positions ANY time as you would of signed th contract... keep a good look and after the 3 months wear whateva yuh desire loool...depending on your manager :biggrin:
Reply 1388
Original post by KrayziTanyii
only for the olympics period till the oxford street east one opens...hehehe and they giv u a tour around the shop and then designate u in your departments ... and if your on the tills then you get a go straight away... and also it ain till work everyday ... its sorting out shoes clothes etc lol...tiring but if u wanna work u gota go for it... and where you working MSimz...?

Ohhh i see. Sounds fun :smile:
Im working in the new store from september. Will be attending my induction next week.

Original post by Ben-C
46 Days still no reply,

I thnk you should contact them because they promised you 28 days and 46 days is a LONG time its not fair so contact them

Reply 1390
Everyone who has been chosen to work... Please ensure you follow rules... men: blak shirt, tie and blak trousers and black SHOES...women: blak shirt, blak knee length skirt with blak or skin toned tights OR trousers and flat plain shoes. Just follow the rules for the first 3 months as its your probation period...they can terminate your positions ANY time as you would of signed th contract... keep a good look and after the 3 months wear whateva yuh desire loool...depending on your manager :biggrin:

Can the trousers be any black trousers? like skinny (not black jeans), but you know them skinny type trousers
Reply 1391
Guys, I haven't heard back from them yet and its been about 40 days ! Does anyone have any contact information I could use.
Also, in the email that I got telling me about the interview I didn't realise for all this time it said at the bottom to 'click the link to confirm the interview day' could this be the reason why I haven't been contacted ? :confused:
Yeah thats deffo the reason its obvious. Try emailing them

Original post by Msimz123
Ohhh i see. Sounds fun :smile:
Im working in the new store from september. Will be attending my induction next week.

lool il c u there :biggrin:
Original post by yeliz.
Can the trousers be any black trousers? like skinny (not black jeans), but you know them skinny type trousers

ummm i cant tel if ur a boy or a gal loool... for both, gal or boy u gota wear black trousers im afraid :frown: loool...just go past your probation and then wear wateva lol
Reply 1395
48 Days and still no reply. Anyone have a contact number?
Original post by bin94
Guys, I haven't heard back from them yet and its been about 40 days ! Does anyone have any contact information I could use.
Also, in the email that I got telling me about the interview I didn't realise for all this time it said at the bottom to 'click the link to confirm the interview day' could this be the reason why I haven't been contacted ? :confused:

Hi. I e mailed head office and got a reply a few days later from a really helpful lady who got the woman in charge of recruitment at the oxfrod st branch to ring me. (if those of you still waiting are not waiting for oxford street then she will get the appropriate person to ring you im sure). I complained that I had waited longer than 28 days and then put on hold and i wanted to know more about on hold - how long are we likely to be waiting etc. The woman who rang me was a bit of a robot, but at least you will find out where you stand. The first lady who e mailed me had all my details including hours i am available for, my interview date etc so its not just generic e mails she is sending.
The e mail address I sent my complaint to is [email protected] took a few days for them to reply but they do
Original post by londongal23
Hi. I e mailed head office and got a reply a few days later from a really helpful lady who got the woman in charge of recruitment at the oxfrod st branch to ring me. (if those of you still waiting are not waiting for oxford street then she will get the appropriate person to ring you im sure). I complained that I had waited longer than 28 days and then put on hold and i wanted to know more about on hold - how long are we likely to be waiting etc. The woman who rang me was a bit of a robot, but at least you will find out where you stand. The first lady who e mailed me had all my details including hours i am available for, my interview date etc so its not just generic e mails she is sending.
The e mail address I sent my complaint to is [email protected] took a few days for them to reply but they do

What did she say about being on hold? As I'm on hold aswell but not exactly sure what that means as to where I stand
Original post by Laura_kye
What did she say about being on hold? As I'm on hold aswell but not exactly sure what that means as to where I stand

Just that as soon as a position becomes available they will contact me, but that really is useless because theres no way of knowing how long you might be waiting. I have no interest any more in working for them as their recruitment system is diabolical so God knows what theyre like to work for. If they can leave people waiting for 40 days without contact then they obviously have no respect for prospective staff. I will continue looking elsewhere. the main reason I e mailed them was to complain about how they leave people waiting without even a courtesy e mail saying we might have to wait a little longer and how disrepectful that is, and before anyone says about how busy they are, I couldnt give a damn abecause they were the ones who decided to interview 9000 odd people and they were the ones to tell us that we would hear within 28 days.
Reply 1399
ummm i cant tel if ur a boy or a gal loool... for both, gal or boy u gota wear black trousers im afraid :frown: loool...just go past your probation and then wear wateva lol

haha im a girl lol! i know black trousers but want to know if we can wear the skinny type. Because im not a big fan of the boot leg cut trousers lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending