The Student Room Group

1 year later it's still so strong :(

1 year after me and my first love breaking I'm still deeply in love with her. If I ever ask her if she wants to meet she never answers me. so I don't even ask anymore....but if we see eachother randomly we talk and laugh just like in the past and I'm left wondering why she wouldn't just want to meet sometimes if when we're together it is smooth and we just laugh and be happy, if she doesn't love me like she says, then why is that so hard for her to do, when we obviously are great when we see eachother. (we've seen randomly on buses and we always sit together and talk and laugh and in the street etc haha)

I still have days where I just feel completely down and like I just want to see her and spend time with her, like today, I just feel horrible.

she hasn't had a boyfriend since and neither have I been in a relationship, but I don't know if she likes someone, who knows.

just to spend to together as friends would be amazing, but she just ignores me when I ask, but act's like we're great when we do see one another.

What can I do?:frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Can you ask her if she wants to meet up when you're with her in-person? Surely she wouldn't say no to you if you're both having a great time together as friends. Maybe build the relationship back up by doing that, since it'll be easy for her to ignore texts and phone calls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending