Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Accomodation for 2012 - 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sophiassm
Im going into first year to do law. What about you ?:smile:

oo cool, im a second year music student, - just found out my room on the 3rd floor on the T staircase :smile:

should be a good year, i stayed in chepstow in my first year, (lived off campus second, but was forced to leave for medical reasons, so now im back to continue) - and clifton is the same as chepstow, so if you want to know anything about the accomodation, then feel free to ask :smile:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Anyone in Borough Road Hall, Lancaster Complex?! Worrying i'll be in flat 36 all on my tod!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 82
is gordon hall, lancaster complex anygood? i know im in the 5th floor, which is good for a start :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by fallen_acorns
ooo :smile: dont know my room number yet.. but im in clifton somewhere :smile: - what year are you going in to?

Im in staircase N too! :smile:
Original post by hhhabe
Im in staircase N too! :smile:

hehe awesome! :smile: but im not... :tongue:

it was the person i quoted, thats in staircase N - so you may want to look back and quote them instead :P im in T,

Enjoy your time at brunel though :smile:
Reply 85
Original post by fallen_acorns
hehe awesome! :smile: but im not... :tongue:

it was the person i quoted, thats in staircase N - so you may want to look back and quote them instead :P im in T,

Enjoy your time at brunel though :smile:

ooh sorry haha! we'll still be in the same place though :smile: have you been to check out clifton hall yet (open days) ? im so nervous!
Original post by hhhabe
ooh sorry haha! we'll still be in the same place though :smile: have you been to check out clifton hall yet (open days) ? im so nervous!

well im a second year - and spent my first year (which was 2 years ago - long story, had to suspend studies for medical reasons) in chepstow halls, which is right oposite from clifton, and the whole building is identical (bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms, are all the same) - so its pretty familiar to me :smile:

if you have anything you want to know about the halls, feel free to ask :biggrin:
Reply 87
In Faraday Hall Staircase 4 - anyone else?
Original post by insindigo
In Faraday Hall Staircase 4 - anyone else?

One of my friends was in staircase 4 for our first year, we had sooo many group movie nights at his because the rooms are HUGE! You're so lucky :tongue:
Reply 89
Original post by Mohsen
is gordon hall, lancaster complex anygood? i know im in the 5th floor, which is good for a start :smile:

I'm in that hall too! Though I am on the 1st floor

There are pictures of the complex on the accomodation website
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/services/accommodation/residences/lancaster-complex
Reply 90
Original post by kemisafe
Hiya basically i need a favour from anybody who does not mind living in standard accomodation and is entering first year...

I need you to apply to an ensuite accomodation and then when we start, do a room swap with me

I am about to go into my second year but we do not get priority and they want to offer me standard accomodation but I really want ensuite...

Pleeeeeeeeease inbox me if interested...

(o yh i will give you 20pounds for the favour, plus u get cheaper accomodation - this is targeted at anybody who aimed to get standard accom.)
x

Did you already accept your room? I was in the same scene like you and refusing to accept the standard room, day before i got an offer for Flemming. You have keep nagging for a en-suite room but you accept your accommodation. anyway good luck
Reply 91
Original post by Xamanus
Did you already accept your room? I was in the same scene like you and refusing to accept the standard room, day before i got an offer for Flemming. You have keep nagging for a en-suite room but you accept your accommodation. anyway good luck

nope didnt accept it got fleming too! what flat r u in!
Reply 92
nope didnt accept it got fleming too! what flat r u in!

I think 007, not sure though - you?
Original post by dz2992
Hey Guys. I don't think i want to opt for the En-Suite room. I checked it up and you pay a 1000 pounds more/year :|
But realistacally,which do you think it's better and why - Chepstow,Saltash or Clifton?
Or if you think it's better to get an En-suite room than also please tell me why and which one to choose?

Thanks. :biggrin:

Hey there! how is your accommodation search going? Have you found anything yet? :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 94
Original post by igohardondis
Anyone want to swap for an ensuite room in Mill Hall? looking for an ensuite room at Bishop Complex, Lancaster Complex or Faraday Complex. Thanks

i tell u this now, nobody in their right mind would swap bishop/lancaster/faraday for mill hall when its only 2 pound less a week. i suggest you get into uni... and hope a spare room becomes available. mill hall is slums compared to those halls.
i tell u this now, nobody in their right mind would swap bishop/lancaster/faraday for mill hall when its only 2 pound less a week. i suggest you get into uni... and hope a spare room becomes available. mill hall is slums compared to those halls.

I COMPLETELY disagree. I did a room swap from Mill to Bishop and I had a choice of five people who wanted to swap TO Mill :rolleyes:
Reply 96
Original post by abcdemilyxx
I COMPLETELY disagree. I did a room swap from Mill to Bishop and I had a choice of five people who wanted to swap TO Mill :rolleyes:

well i could not swap. nor could 5 of my friends so.......maybe this could have been during the year or something for you... :/
well i could not swap. nor could 5 of my friends so.......maybe this could have been during the year or something for you... :/

I don't understand what that last part means? I've known plenty of people who've had successful room swaps and I still talk to people now who swapped to Mill and to other halls as everyone is different. I've had a lot of communication with the housing offices and I've never known anyone struggle to get a room swap.
Reply 98
Room swaps are easy, i've done one via the housing office to change to another room and a lower level.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Bishop halls, flat 1. I'm studying aerospace engineering. Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending