The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel accommodation

Hi I’m hopefully going to Brunel in sept to do games design but as of now we can’t organise accommodation. Apparently we wait until results day? Any advice which area is the best? And any tips as to what to bring? Thanks
Reply 1
I was thinking about the same thing, we're in the same spot
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nutmeg70
Hi I’m hopefully going to Brunel in sept to do games design but as of now we can’t organise accommodation. Apparently we wait until results day? Any advice which area is the best? And any tips as to what to bring? Thanks

Hi! I've got an offer for Brunel this year myself and I have no idea when to apply for accommodation. First years are guaranteed it but of course applying early is still important. I don't believe after results would be considered late though, especially since it is useful to have them first. Btw does anyone know if there will be an offer holder day? All my other unis have one but Brunel hasn't mentioned anything
(edited 2 months ago)
Can you help me Please
Reply 4
Brunel accom is all dealt with after results day. If you look on their website it shows all the accom available and prices. Its all on campus so area is not an issue. You just need to pick 4 options i think on the accom portal at the time
Original post by AshFox
Hi! I've got an offer for Brunel this year myself and I have no idea when to apply for accommodation. First years are guaranteed it but of course applying early is still important. I don't believe after results would be considered late though, especially since it is useful to have them first. Btw does anyone know if there will be an offer holder day? All my other unis have one but Brunel hasn't mentioned anything
Hi @AshFox

Congratulations on getting an offer to study at Brunel!

Rest assured you will shortly be receiving an email inviting you to our Applicant Experience Day on 10 April which we hope you will be able to attend!

In terms of accommodation, as long as you have applied by Saturday 31 August 2024 you will be offered a room on campus and this offer should come through shortly after A-Level results are released.

Hope this helps!

Sophie
(Brunel Student Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending