The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by 2ndClass
Again, I agree, however I think I'm beyond the sexual barrier, now I've become a fully fledged freak tbh :lol:

I totally wouldn't come across as it though or bring it up with people, I'd probably get the same reaction as you do.

I can only be me :tongue:
Reply 101
Original post by lilabs
I can only be me :tongue:

yes please be, we need to isolate your dna and implant it in future generation of girls. Sick of this prudish nonsense.
Reply 102
yes please be, we need to isolate your dna and implant it in future generation of girls. Sick of this prudish nonsense.

Hehee :smile: I'd love to find a girl like me, shy - in a sense that she's not a very loud character, quietly confident and interested in the same things as me, non sexually. Anything she is sexually would be gorgeous. She'd clearly want herself licked initially, so that's a good starting point.
O, and brown hair. She'd preferably be a brunette...mmmmmmmmm. Long hair too. Dark eyes.:yep:
Reply 103
Original post by lilabs
Hehee :smile: I'd love to find a girl like me, shy - in a sense that she's not a very loud character, quietly confident and interested in the same things as me, non sexually. Anything she is sexually would be gorgeous. She'd clearly want herself licked initially, so that's a good starting point.
O, and brown hair. She'd preferably be a brunette...mmmmmmmmm. Long hair too. Dark eyes.:yep:

Would you/your boyfriend consent to threesomes
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 104
Would your boyfriend consent to threesomes

Oh yes!:biggrin: Not just two girls either :wink: I'd jump at the chance of a threesome.
Reply 105
Original post by lilabs
Oh yes!:biggrin: Not just two girls either :wink: I'd jump at the chance of a threesome.

I think this is quickly descending into our q/a thread :tongue:

Would you feel comfortable if he got physical with the other girl or is he only allowed to watch?
Reply 106
I think this is quickly descending into our q/a thread :tongue:

Would you feel comfortable if he got physical with the other girl or is he only allowed to watch?

Hehee, it's okay, it's fun! :smile:

We've discussed this at length, and i'm fine with him doing whatever he wants with the other girl, we just agreed that there'd be no cumming inside her, because that runs the risk of having a child with her, and if he was willing for that to happen then we don't really have a solid relationship.
Also though, I've said I want times where he just watches and ****s (and other times, tied up, hehe), that way we can tease him and whatnot :smile:
Reply 107
Original post by lilabs
Hehee, it's okay, it's fun! :smile:

We've discussed this at length, and i'm fine with him doing whatever he wants with the other girl, we just agreed that there'd be no cumming inside her, because that runs the risk of having a child with her, and if he was willing for that to happen then we don't really have a solid relationship.
Also though, I've said I want times where he just watches and ****s (and other times, tied up, hehe), that way we can tease him and whatnot :smile:

Ah but would he be OK with another guy doing the same thing to you?

while being with two girls is certainly something most guys fantasize over, I don't think I'll be able to do it with a girlfriend, it's just too....risky. I certainly couldn't handle watching her having sex with another dude.... so I can't exactly be a hypocrite.

I think watching is best for me, there's nothing hotter imo
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 108
Ah but would he be OK with another guy doing the same thing to you?

while being with two girls is certainly something most guys fantasize over, I don't think I'll be able to do it with a girlfriend, it's just too....risky. I certainly couldn't handle watching her having sex with another dude.... so I can't exactly be a hypocrite.

I think watching is best for me, there's nothing hotter imo

I swear you're the male version of moi.

We haven't discussed that directly, but I'd love double penetration and he's fine with that! So I guess he would be okay with a guy doing the same thing to me, just no cumming in me.

It is very risky I think, I mean, you never know how you will feel in the situation. I was nervous about being a hypocrite at first, because I wanted to do things that I didn't want him to do to another.
However, one night I woke up hot and sweaty from a dream. I can recall the dream vividly. I'd had a wet dream and funnily enough it was over watching my man **** another woman, while I joined in in certain ways (trying not to be too graphic hehe).
From then on the thought has turned me on, so :^_^: I just go with the flow now.
Reply 109
Original post by lilabs
I swear you're the male version of moi.

We haven't discussed that directly, but I'd love double penetration and he's fine with that! So I guess he would be okay with a guy doing the same thing to me, just no cumming in me.

It is very risky I think, I mean, you never know how you will feel in the situation. I was nervous about being a hypocrite at first, because I wanted to do things that I didn't want him to do to another.
However, one night I woke up hot and sweaty from a dream. I can recall the dream vividly. I'd had a wet dream and funnily enough it was over watching my man **** another woman, while I joined in in certain ways (trying not to be too graphic hehe).
From then on the thought has turned me on, so :^_^: I just go with the flow now.

You hit it right on the head, it'd get weird if you start liking sex more with the other dude. Meh, maybe I'm a little protective, but it works both ways :tongue: But yeah, if you're both down for it, go with the flow as you said.
Reply 110
You hit it right on the head, it'd get weird if you start liking sex more with the other dude. Meh, maybe I'm a little protective, but it works both ways :tongue: But yeah, if you're both down for it, go with the flow as you said.

You speak with emotion. I like that. it's lush :smile: No matter who you are, I'd say that nearly all girls love a guy being protective.

Plus, my boyfriend knows I'd have him know right there and then if I didn't like anything, I'd only have to look at him and he'd know haha
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lilabs

Take my word for it, double penetration is just bliss. I know its probably not for most people but... yeah.
My boyfriend doesnt mind at all us doing mfm threesomes even with others cumming in me, he actually really likes it and he's 200% straight, men do absolutely nothing for him. His work colleague very rarely had any sex until we started seeing each other, he's not exactly my type id never date him but he certainly knows how to use it, more than my BF to be fair, so a good trade off really.

Hard part is trying to find two guys who genuinely want to do it, someone regular who you can trust so you can go without condoms as they tend to dampen the mood.
Reply 112
For some girls, anal feels soooo much better than vaginal.
Reply 113
Original post by Four Queue
I hope you don't allow your girlfriend to give you handjobs or blowjobs then. After all, it feels the same whether a man or woman is doing it, right? :rolleyes:

hands are used to touch, lol the mouth is used to eat but the anus is used to excrete waste not put your dick up there. Your goning to get the same feeling as having sex with a man via the anus so i don't understand where your coming from.
Guys say its amazing not really something I want to ever try, not my scene but thats just my opinion, cant see why putting it up somebodies arse in enjoyable but each to their own ium sure theres things I like that others would thing No way
Reply 115
Original post by Jessica20
Take my word for it, double penetration is just bliss. I know its probably not for most people but... yeah.
My boyfriend doesnt mind at all us doing mfm threesomes even with others cumming in me, he actually really likes it and he's 200% straight, men do absolutely nothing for him. His work colleague very rarely had any sex until we started seeing each other, he's not exactly my type id never date him but he certainly knows how to use it, more than my BF to be fair, so a good trade off really.

Hard part is trying to find two guys who genuinely want to do it, someone regular who you can trust so you can go without condoms as they tend to dampen the mood.

Agreed! I've done dp with dildos and things. But like you said, Its difficult to find right people. Up until now I haven't had to worry about condoms cause I was on the pill. My boyfriend is slightly bi. He wouldn't do a relationship with one, but he can suck cock!
Original post by PrincessSuperStar
frigid.

She's not frigid just because she doesnt feel comfortble doing something you enjoy everybody has different tastes, I wouldnt do anal doesnt mean I have any less of a sex life its my body its my choice what I do with it
Original post by lilabs
muahaha. yes. the feeling of dominance would be top. hehe.

I think you are gaining alot of "friends" in this thread - including myself :tongue:
Reply 118
Original post by Anonymous
I think you are gaining alot of "friends" in this thread - including myself :tongue:

Haha:smile: its actually really sweet to be 'liked' for saying what I feel :smile:
Reply 119
Original post by Cressida
For some girls, anal feels soooo much better than vaginal.

Are u recco?

Latest

Trending

Trending