The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 1
I'd say Reading. Kent's a new uni isn't it?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Pandy
I'd say Reading. Kent's a new uni isn't it?

Apparently not, its been around for a while...over 40 yrs. So..I dont know!:confused:
Reply 3
Well readings been around for 80 so its blantely like twice as good! :biggrin:
Reply 4
ttlbliss
Apparently not, its been around for a while...over 40 yrs. So..I dont know!:confused:

I'd say Reading has the better reputation. But **** that. Go to a uni where you'll enjoy yourself. Have you visited both?
Reply 5
Pandy
I'd say Reading has the better reputation. But **** that. Go to a uni where you'll enjoy yourself. Have you visited both?

Ok so reading has a good uni. Saw kent the other day. Gta see Reading now soon. Im so confused. Kents comunityfied. Its wierd. You got students tones in the area and old people, the middle generation seems to be missing. Apparently 3 boarding schools there. Anyways thats enough info about the area. I guess to see Reading now. I wonder what is it about Reading that attracts people. With kent its the pretty area and the history. Im cityfied though.....so its not its greatest attraction.
Reply 6
Ah, don't worry. I lived in London my whole life. I loved Reading. Its a breath of fresh air, to be honest. Can't wait till September now.
Reply 7
Pandy
Ah, don't worry. I lived in London my whole life. I loved Reading. Its a breath of fresh air, to be honest. Can't wait till September now.
Lol, sounds good! Gna see it on april the 19th i believe. Should tell them. Thankyou for your help or assurance lol. Wish me luck!
Reply 8
ttlbliss
Lol, sounds good! Gna see it on april the 19th i believe. Should tell them. Thankyou for your help or assurance lol. Wish me luck!

Good Luck :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending