The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nymaeria
I have a creepy crush on Giles, I have to admit. I was totally weirded out when Angel came along since he's in Bones and I used to watch that a lot! Such eye candy in Buffy :wink: the bad CGI/make up does make me laugh though! :biggrin:

I used to love Buffy, but as I've got older, Willow got my attention (but only when she was going through her evil demonic phase) and then I moved onto Faith :love:
Reply 1581
Original post by spiral87
I used to love Buffy, but as I've got older, Willow got my attention (but only when she was going through her evil demonic phase) and then I moved onto Faith :love:

I feel deprived here! I do love Willow but I'm only on the very beginning of the second season :frown: Buffy and Giles Pmake me laugh so much though :P
I feel deprived here! I do love Willow but I'm only on the very beginning of the second season :frown: Buffy and Giles Pmake me laugh so much though :P

Oh damn, have I just spoiled it? Sorry :colondollar: I kind of assume everyone who likes Buffy has seen all of it in some way or another.

First season feels really old and amateur at times but after that it becomes AMAZING :smile:
Reply 1583
Original post by tehFrance
No I won't, it is too hard, my heart aches for her, every second of the day and night :cry:

In other news... my watch that is powered by solar (solar charges the battery), no longer works... WTF? :s-smilie:

You need to give it a full charge... I worked in watches for a year.
Reply 1584
Oh damn, have I just spoiled it? Sorry :colondollar: I kind of assume everyone who likes Buffy has seen all of it in some way or another.

First season feels really old and amateur at times but after that it becomes AMAZING :smile:

Not spoiled :smile: what keeps me watching is the humour, it's absolutely brilliant. I just know that as soon as I get the boxset I'll just watch it non stop! :colondollar:
Original post by Samus2
You need to give it a full charge... I worked in watches for a year.

It has been in the sunlight all day... it has not yet started to work... I think I should take it in :s-smilie:
Not spoiled :smile: what keeps me watching is the humour, it's absolutely brilliant. I just know that as soon as I get the boxset I'll just watch it non stop! :colondollar:

Oh it is absolute genius, the humour. I'm not going to spoil it for you by telling you what exactly (unless you want me to give you an example), but in later seasons, they've shot certain episodes in alternate styles...totally different to what you'd expect. And you'll be left saying "Wow, that was good".
Reply 1587
Oh it is absolute genius, the humour. I'm not going to spoil it for you by telling you what exactly (unless you want me to give you an example), but in later seasons, they've shot certain episodes in alternate styles...totally different to what you'd expect. And you'll be left saying "Wow, that was good".

OOH can't wait! I love the typical English sarcasm of Giles though, it cracks me up every time. I end up chuckling to myself in my room like a right weirdo :wink:
I have a creepy crush on Giles, I have to admit. I was totally weirded out when Angel came along since he's in Bones and I used to watch that a lot! Such eye candy in Buffy :wink: the bad CGI/make up does make me laugh though! :biggrin:

Faith all the way. :teeth: quite easily go gay for her.
OOH can't wait! I love the typical English sarcasm of Giles though, it cracks me up every time. I end up chuckling to myself in my room like a right weirdo :wink:

Ah, perhaps it fits people's expectations doing this though? :biggrin:

Which one?
I take it you have been black so you'll never go back? :tongue:

I have no chance :awesome: :cry:

Negative.
Although that saying is based on a myth.
Original post by Jaydiee
Negative.

Please... I know multiple women to go black and then not come back to me for ONS :sad:

Also :awesome: I still have a chance :colone:
Reply 1592
Original post by Jaydiee
Which one?

Negative.

The boxer :tongue:

Please... I know multiple women to go black and then not come back to me for ONS :sad:

Also :awesome: I still have a chance :colone:

:colonhash: i so hate this belief. It's not true :tongue:
Reply 1593
Ah, perhaps it fits people's expectations doing this though? :biggrin:

I think it is a perfect mix of humour, seriousness and violence :biggrin:
Damn, the lass has been on and off Facebook, I feel as nervous as hell now. I know it's gonna be a while before I get any reaction, if any, but I'm ****ting bricks thinking about it.
Reply 1595
Damn, the lass has been on and off Facebook, I feel as nervous as hell now. I know it's gonna be a while before I get any reaction, if any, but I'm ****ting bricks thinking about it.

she won't reply, I'm 99% certain. If i'm wrong.. well I'm wrong but I'm almost certain that she won't. Her character sounds similar to some I know.
Original post by Spontogical
she won't reply, I'm 99% certain. If i'm wrong.. well I'm wrong but I'm almost certain that she won't. Her character sounds similar to some I know.

I agree, she will not reply... I bet she will even change from 'single' to 'in relationship' :sad:
Original post by Spontogical

I'll give her a bit longer to reply before I properly get rid of her. I've had to keep my mobile off all day, as soon as bestie catches wind, she'll be phoning and I do NOT wanna speak to her.

I agree, she will not reply... I bet she will even change from 'single' to 'in relationship' :sad:

You mean purposely to rub it in? I have a hard time seeing the bad in people, if that happens then at least I can 'ditch' her in the knowledge she was physically hot, but as a person a complete and utter arsewipe :smile:
You mean purposely to rub it in? I have a hard time seeing the bad in people, if that happens then at least I can 'ditch' her in the knowledge she was physically hot, but as a person a complete and utter arsewipe :smile:

Yeah... she sounds like me. Why do you have a hard time seeing bad in people? all I see is bad in people (not Jade though, nothing but innocence in Jade :awesome:)... I see the bad in me the most, it is easy :h: :sad:

But yeah, I reckon she will do it, to make sure you get the message.
Yeah... she sounds like me. Why do you have a hard time seeing bad in people? all I see is bad in people (not Jade though, nothing but innocence in Jade :awesome:)... I see the bad in me the most, it is easy :h: :sad:

But yeah, I reckon she will do it, to make sure you get the message.

Sounds like a guilty conscience, france.

Just thought I'd say the contents of the email were more along the lines of 'this is how amazing it would have been ______, i wanted to delete you but didn't want to without saying this first and i can't go to your bestie's party if you're there with another guy.'

To paraphrase someone else who's read it, "if I received this, I'd think it was really cute and really sweet, it made me smile". So it's hopefully neither cringeworthy, nor desperate, but very much a "If this is the way things are, goodbye". If anything, maybe I'm being a bit nasty by pointing out what she's thrown away in favour of what she's getting. I bet the new guy doesn't treat her half as nice as I would have.

Latest