The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by tehFrance
Why is that not good? I take everything for granted, nothing bad has happened yet... apart from me ruining the one good relationship :tongue:

Hmm I just kind of realise what's important in my life I guess..

haha how did you ruin that one? :tongue: d'you ask her to perform a dodgy sexual act?
Original post by Stray_talk
Fair cop. Didn't intend that post to sound so bitchy, btw :smile:
I reckon go with the flow for a bit.

It's ok :smile:
Yeahh, I'm not planning on rushing in there and confessing my love for him lol. I'm intrigued to see what happens, but at the same time I'm thinking get out now before I get hurt.
But yeah, I think I'm going to wait a bit and see what happens but being careful at the same time and not having too many expectations.

Original post by spiral87
Mmmm. I meant boot him out, not you leave. Obviously you distrust him now, but in your heart of hearts as someone who must know him really well, does he seem like the sort of character who would cheat on you? These things can be a one-off mishap.

I do think you need to talk to him though, very frankly, if you're going to be with him. You need the whole low down, you'll drive yourself mad with speculation otherwise.

Noo I can't do that. My friends are his friends. He has other friends in another house who offered him a room there at a good deal but he still chose this one :angry: But I can't kick him out unfortunately.

I'm not sure.. I mean.. I didn't think he was the sort of person to cheat.

I do remember that when we got together (we were good friends at the time) he had a girlfriend and he went to kiss me and I was like errr what are you doing? You have a girlfriend! Then he told me how much he liked me. Then we had a chat and he said he'd break up with her the next day. He did and he was honest with her.

But when he cheated on me he didn't tell me, he just broke up with me without explanation really and said we needed to talk in a few days time. In fact, we were living in the same student house, and he went to stay with his parents for a few days. He reckons he couldn't face me because he felt so guilty and he says he was going to tell me, but unfortunately I found out from someone else what happened before he could tell me - so who knows if he was actually going to tell me!

Maybe it was a one off, maybe it wasn't. I will never know!
Original post by Spontogical

haha how did you ruin that one? :tongue: d'you ask her to perform a dodgy sexual act?

Money? :h:

I wanted to have my cake and eat it too... I did... but she wasn't very happy :tongue:
Original post by StartSomething
x

****, I'd run for my life. What he did with his last girl should ring alarm bells. Find another guy, there's much better out there.
Reply 1784
Original post by tehFrance
Money? :h:

I wanted to have my cake and eat it too... I did... but she wasn't very happy :tongue:

Haha money isn't one of them, fortunately :tongue:

:lol: you're one of a kind.

Have you just had an epiphany?
****, I'd run for my life. What he did with his last girl should ring alarm bells. Find another guy, there's much better out there.

Ahhhh true I do keep thinking about that.

He still doesn't seem like the type of person though, but maybe I just didn't know him as well as I thought.

I can't get over someone completely when I'm still living with them though.

Maybe I should push this whole thing to the back of my mind until I actually have to deal with it.

I'm addicted to watching Lost.
Reply 1787
Have you just had an epiphany?

Haha not exactly, but I have been asking myself some question as of late. ;p
Haha money isn't one of them, fortunately :tongue:

:lol: you're one of a kind.

:sad:

Thank you... it is okay, when I am back at university... I can do it all over again, Ocies :h:
yo homies. not that anyone'll remember me.

:pierre:
Original post by ironandwine
yo homies. not that anyone'll remember me.

:pierre:

I was thinking of you today. How you been? :smile:
I was thinking of you today. How you been? :smile:

good fella! yourself?

supposed to be saving for uni. ended up buying reading festival tickets and booking in my thighs for a good tattooing. yolo innit.
good fella! yourself?

supposed to be saving for uni. ended up buying reading festival tickets and booking in my thighs for a good tattooing. yolo innit.

Yeah, ok thanks :smile: Ahhhh, these your first thigh tats?
Yeah, ok thanks :smile: Ahhhh, these your first thigh tats?

whatcha been up to bud?

and yeah! scary! getting two wolves, one all gnarly and angry and one all calm and sultry to symbolise a well known legend about the battle of two wolves inbetween everyone. sounds lame but idgaf tbh :smile:
whatcha been up to bud?

and yeah! scary! getting two wolves, one all gnarly and angry and one all calm and sultry to symbolise a well known legend about the battle of two wolves inbetween everyone. sounds lame but idgaf tbh :smile:

Ohhhh just the usual :smile: I go through phases of doing loads, then do nothing, can't remember when we last spoke! I have a new nose stabbage. Well, 3 weeks old. I've twice pulled it out...and wow the discomfort of trying to put it back in :biggrin: Been a while since I went to a gig, but it's all on from next month.

I know they're your legs, but get a picture up when you can, I'd love to see them, they sound awesome :love: Were you getting your arm more sleeved at some point too?

What about you m'dear, what's been happenin'?
Ohhhh just the usual :smile: I go through phases of doing loads, then do nothing, can't remember when we last spoke! I have a new nose stabbage. Well, 3 weeks old. I've twice pulled it out...and wow the discomfort of trying to put it back in :biggrin: Been a while since I went to a gig, but it's all on from next month.

I know they're your legs, but get a picture up when you can, I'd love to see them, they sound awesome :love: Were you getting your arm more sleeved at some point too?

What about you m'dear, what's been happenin'?

ahh fair enough man, same here! eeeep, did it hurt?? i really wanna get a nose stud or something!

yeah will do, won't be getting them til like september though, as my tattooist is fully booked for like a month haha. and yeah, not sure what though!

as for happening... not a great deal - got all my old friends back, leaving one of my bar jobs on wednesday to have some time off working before uni, etc. can't wait :smile:
Reply 1796
So bored can't sleep
ahh fair enough man, same here! eeeep, did it hurt?? i really wanna get a nose stud or something!

yeah will do, won't be getting them til like september though, as my tattooist is fully booked for like a month haha. and yeah, not sure what though!

as for happening... not a great deal - got all my old friends back, leaving one of my bar jobs on wednesday to have some time off working before uni, etc. can't wait :smile:

Everyone says it doesn't hurt, I think perhaps she caught it in the wrong place because it was twice as painful as my lip! Lip was enjoyable pain, this was stinging, burning. And I have thick nose tissue and the screw used is barely thicker than my nose. When I pushed it out after 3 days, in trying to get it back in, I ended up with the screwy end trapped between the cartilage and the skin inside my nose. Hurt like f***! It's all good now though :smile:

I've been thinking of one myself, what makes you decide? I think they're so gorgeous, but I can't set my heart on anything knowing how utterly permanent it is. I don't wanna look at my inked skin and wish I hadn't done it.

Fun times :smile: Did you stay living where your Uni is or did you go back home?
Do you think people might feel they already have 'enough' friends and that's why they don't bother?

That and people are afraid of meeting new people.
Original post by StartSomething
X!

Not trying to butt in but I feel that if I don't say something that wouldn't be fair on you.

With all the people I know whose partner has cheated on them in the past, one thing always holds true afterwards; the trust is permanently gone from the relationship. Even if things are good, you will always have that doubt in the back of your mind. Save yourself a lot of grief later on by just cutting the guy off now.

Latest