The Student Room Group

Exeter Medical School Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
People who were rejected, has your track updated?
Original post by alt31
People who were rejected, has your track updated?

No, because they're waiting on our decision on the clinical science course :P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1382
Hey guys where exactly is the medical school...I couldnt find it on the Exeter Uni campus map :frown:
Original post by Gulzar
Hey guys where exactly is the medical school...I couldnt find it on the Exeter Uni campus map :frown:

Because it's in St. Luke's campus, not streatham :smile:
Reply 1384
Original post by jess_m94
Because it's in St. Luke's campus, not streatham :smile:

I am hoping to apply in october but I have no idea of what the st lukes campus is like. Is it far from the university? Do you have any pictures...thanks :smile:
Original post by Gulzar
I am hoping to apply in october but I have no idea of what the st lukes campus is like. Is it far from the university? Do you have any pictures...thanks :smile:

You can just google it :smile: it's like 40 mins away from streatham campus.
Reply 1386
Original post by jess_m94
You can just google it :smile: it's like 40 mins away from streatham campus.

Oh ok :smile: So we never go in the streathum caMpus? Shame :frown:
Original post by Gulzar
Oh ok :smile: So we never go in the streathum caMpus? Shame :frown:

It's 40mins walk away so you could go if you liked. you could even live on campus and walk or cycle to St Lukes everyday if you liked.

I went to Bristol uni for my first degree and our halls were 45mins walk away from uni we we walked in every day. Was good exercise, but not good for rolling out of bed for a lecture!

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed about not be based on a big campus with accomodation a stone's throw away as I've never experience that before, but it doesn't matter that much, it was more of a bonus for me.

I recon some of the societies are probably based there so you will have a reason to go there. I certainly want to go there some times to study and stuff. Changes things up a bit!
(edited 11 years ago)
All the medics live in medic specific halls 10 minutes from st lukes campus!

Good luck everyone, hopefully we'll hear tonight!
Anyone anything?
not yet
Reply 1391
Nothing yet.
Original post by dolphina8
Anyone anything?

I guess tomorrow it is then!
Reply 1393
Original post by cdhennessey
Erm i was the first person to go in with the 4 interviewers downstairs. Who were you with? are you international or graduate?

Downstairs? I thought we just turned right out of that room to get to the interviews.

I was one of the last interviews-from Channel islands (so technically UK) but classed as international, for whatever reason. I was in blue suit, white shirt, no tie, hope that helps. (Seeing as everyone but me wore a tie)
Original post by Jim Lee
Downstairs? I thought we just turned right out of that room to get to the interviews.

I was one of the last interviews-from Channel islands (so technically UK) but classed as international, for whatever reason. I was in blue suit, white shirt, no tie, hope that helps. (Seeing as everyone but me wore a tie)

I think i know who you are. maybe.
Yeah there were interviews upstairs but one rooms downstairs too where i was. I felt i did okay on the interview, just hope i did enough! we'll soon enough know - last night without sleep tonight haa
Reply 1395
I think i know who you are. maybe.
Yeah there were interviews upstairs but one rooms downstairs too where i was. I felt i did okay on the interview, just hope i did enough! we'll soon enough know - last night without sleep tonight haa

Yeah...i think for me, leaving it this late means i'm out. Guess i could find out tomorrow...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Quite quiet on here today, anybody heard anything? or are we all waiting for 5 o clock to come round?
Waiting 4 5 but I'm not holding my breath
Quite quiet on here today, anybody heard anything? or are we all waiting for 5 o clock to come round?

It's the quiet before the storm! :eek:
Reply 1399
Original post by dolphina8
Have just phoned medical admissions who have said they have completed their decisions but decisions are sent out from the general admissions office who are currently going through them, she also said if you haven't heard by tomorrow afternoon (check junk mail too) then to contact their under graduate admissions team who will be able to help.

So I think personally offers tonight via UCAS

I spoke to undergraduate admissions office at about 15:45, and they said that they couldn't tell me whether or not it would be today over the phone, and that it would be 'soon'. I've e-mailed the medical school asking if they're sending them out today and they haven't replied yet...

So I don't think there's going to be any news today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending