The Student Room Group

Cardiff Medical School Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joshmcw
Well done to all those who have received offers and hope those still waiting get good news soon.

So who s thinking of firming Cardiff then??:biggrin:

Anyone know if there s a F/B page set up for Medicine firmers yet?

I

I'll be firming Cardiff, and take it you will be, too? :smile:

It might be worth looking through the earlier posts in this thread - the pre-Christmas offer holders may have created one already!
Offer :smile: (international)

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
OFFER!!!!!
Reply 1583
Offerrrrr! :smile:

Just thought I'd mention I was interviewed before Christmas!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1584
Congrats you alll!!

Ahhh guys, just got an offer here as well! =')

I utterly honestly was not expecting this as no joke, my interview there was so horrible, gave the most stupid answers to things and literally trashed it so bad that I really don't know how to describe it!

When I got the email, I was very confident that it's a rejection, was prepared for it, didn't even read the title of the email and when I saw the offer bit, I went...WTH?!
Well, let's just hope it wasn't a glitch...will wait for their UCAS update before I get too happy lol..xD

This is really a shock!! :woo: Ahhhh!

Btw, anyone on the waiting list? Or there's no more waiting list thing now? Just want to know!
Offer? ME? no way! yes! hallelujah. congrats to the others VERY HAPPY! :biggrin:
Best of luck to all those who are still waiting!

Whereabouts does first-year teaching take place? Heath Park Campus (where the interviews were done), or the Biosciences building? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1587
Original post by Cheryl28
OFFER!! Overjoyed after 3 rejections! :biggrin: :biggrin: Are any other offer-holders graduates??

Well done to those who have offers, and good luck to anyone still waiting!

Cheryl28 - I'm a graduate (23 years old) and just got an offer! How old are you if you don't mind me asking?!
OFFER!!!! So, so, so happy!!! Well done to everyone else!
Original post by thomashaddock
Offer? ME? no way! yes! hallelujah. congrats to the others VERY HAPPY! :biggrin:

Congratulations! :biggrin: Do you mind me asking what time your email came through? Just wondering if they're sending them out over the course of the evening or whether you guys just found out :smile:
Reply 1590
Original post by Cheryl28
OFFER!! Overjoyed after 3 rejections! :biggrin: :biggrin: Are any other offer-holders graduates??

Well done to those who have offers, and good luck to anyone still waiting!

I'm a graduate here! =]

Ahhh I can appreciate the feeling! Got 3 rejections as well and was soooo convinced it'd be the case with Cardiff as well 'cos my interview there was the worst!

I really can't help but think this was a glitch, gonna just wait for UCAS update lol, maybe it hasn't sunk in yet!
I keep thinking they've made a mistake....my interview was just appalling! :O Wow, I have an offer!! Now decision time for me :s-smilie:, can't believe it!! I was interviewed before Christmas so its been a loooonnnnggg wait!:smile: Well done to everyone else with offers, might be seeing you in September :biggrin:
Reply 1592
First congrats to those who have got offers...just one question.... did u do ur interview before chridtmass....?all of u...as mine was on march

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1593
Original post by Falcon 42
I keep thinking they've made a mistake....my interview was just appalling! :O Wow, I have an offer!! Now decision time for me :s-smilie:, can't believe it!! I was interviewed before Christmas so its been a loooonnnnggg wait!:smile: Well done to everyone else with offers, might be seeing you in September :biggrin:

hey, what time did it come through? im still waiting to hear..:frown:
I had my interview before christmas...this isnt looking good :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh gosh :frown: I haven't heard back yet :s-smilie:
Reply 1595
Is there any one who have got offer for six years?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done to those with offers so far! Are they still sending out offer emails?
Original post by tofan
First congrats to those who have got offers...just one question.... did u do ur interview before chridtmass....?all of u...as mine was on march

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interview was in january
Reply 1598
Ohhh i have three rejection ..... thats mean cardiff rejected me aswell....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1599
Please some explanation do they mark ur interview....or if they do not like u in the interview they can reject u straight away?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending