The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Why did you choose Cardiff medical school/ university

Hi everyone I have an interview at Cardiff. I was wondering if any current medical students or students at Cardiff could say why they chose Cardiff over other medical schools and what makes Cardiff special. For example do they offer something that other medical schools don’t?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi everyone I have an interview at Cardiff. I was wondering if any current medical students or students at Cardiff could say why they chose Cardiff over other medical schools and what makes Cardiff special. For example do they offer something that other medical schools don’t?

they do offer full cadaver dissection when learning about anatomy which i dont think any other medical schools offer (one or two may do but i dont know about them)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi there,

I unfortunately don't study Medicine but I'm in my final year and will try to give you insight or advice if you have questions! Let me know

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending