The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Sorry to burst onto your thread like this, but do you have a link for the Citigroup placement?
Reply 2
Do Citigroup have something for post A-Level students for the summer? I didnt even know!
Reply 3
sugardaddy
Sorry to burst onto your thread like this, but do you have a link for the Citigroup placement?

I would also appreciate the link. Thanks.
Reply 4
www.gapyear.com has a couple (and masses of other gap year info!! - i love it).

however, the ones for next year have gone, not sure if u wanted to do one then or not...
Reply 5
Do you think the Windsor Fellowship programme at DB would be open to someone from a mixed background i.e. Half Asian/Half White? Also would they allow people from private schools to apply?
Reply 6
Deutsche bank scheme deadline has passed, sorry guys!
Reply 7
I know but I was thinking about applying next year :wink:
Reply 8
IBer
Do you think the Windsor Fellowship programme at DB would be open to someone from a mixed background i.e. Half Asian/Half White? Also would they allow people from private schools to apply?

Why would they discriminate becasue you are half Asian/ Half White :eek: ?
Also being from a private school would be an advantage rather than a disadvantage. :smile:
Reply 9
deadline for citigroup placement has also passed. it was the end of jan. deutsche bank link is as follows: http://www.windsor-fellowship.org/Dream.htm you can print off an application form from here. however as someone has already says, deadline for this year has already passed.
hope this helps
Reply 10
Thanks for that bassamand. I just got the impression that it was for ethnic minorities who might be in a disadvantaged situation.
Reply 11
IBer
Thanks for that bassamand. I just got the impression that it was for ethnic minorities who might be in a disadvantaged situation.

no, you dont have to live in relative poverty. You just have to be ethnic minority (a mixed background is fine)
Reply 12
Thanks a lot ofholyname.

Latest

Trending

Trending