The Student Room Group

Have you ever...? Round 2!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nicx888
Yes!! Love shopping too much

HYE had your bank card rejected when shopping?

No, don't have one yet :tongue:

HYE gave head?
Yes. (Pretty sure that question has cropped up before :tongue: and it's "given")

HYE had sex in a public place? (not sure if repeating myself, here but :colone:)
Original post by desdemonata
Yes. (Pretty sure that question has cropped up before :tongue: and it's "given")

HYE had sex in a public place? (not sure if repeating myself, here but :colone:)

Nope, virgin and wouldn't.
HYE been blocked (if even temporarily) from a game/website for use of inappropriate language?
No..have you? That's just silly!

HYE got with someone at least 5 years older?
Original post by rose_flower
No..have you? That's just silly!

HYE got with someone at least 5 years older?

Yes, my current boyfriend is 7 years older than me and we are approaching our 2 year anniversary. You'd never guess the age gap to be honest.

Have you ever..... fallen asleep on a bus and ended up somewhere far from home?
No.

HYE fallen asleep and gotten lines all over your face (from resting on your arms, etc.)?
yeh earlier actually

hye felt depressed ? :frown:
Yes! So annoying when that happens :L

HYE done the walk of shame?
Yes. But I caught a bus (hour away on the bus) :biggrin: so hah!

HYE woken up after a night out to discover that you now: have lots of scribbles all over you and a moustache/shaving foam on your face/a tattoo/a piercing? :teehee:
a tattoo yeah lol
have you?
Original post by Rich_183
a tattoo yeah lol
have you?

No. But a friend of the family woke up not being able to pee and a prince albert :rofl:

HYE put a bottle of water you hadn't closed properly into your book bag and gotten the bottom of all your books soaked? :awesome:

Edit: was your tattoo any good? :biggrin:
No. But a friend of the family woke up not being able to pee and a prince albert :rofl:

HYE put a bottle of water you hadn't closed properly into your book bag and gotten the bottom of all your books soaked? :awesome:

Edit: was your tattoo any good? :biggrin:

haha that's nuts... no pun intended lol anyway yeh so annoying, it's alright i thought an insect had stung me but then i remembered but was drunk at the time lol
hye been to cable nightclub, london bridge?
haha that's nuts... no pun intended lol anyway yeh so annoying, it's alright i thought an insect had stung me but then i remembered but was drunk at the time lol

What is it of and where is it? :colone: Curious now.

hye been to cable nightclub, london bridge?

Nope.

HYE been on the London Eye?
What is it of and where is it? :colone: Curious now.

Nope.

HYE been on the London Eye?

it's a pisces symbol (astrological star sign for march) and its on my inner arm lol so random anyway, yeah, hye been on the new cable car accross the Thames?
it's a pisces symbol (astrological star sign for march) and its on my inner arm lol so random anyway, yeah, hye been on the new cable car accross the Thames?

Ahh not too bad then. Could have been a lot worse, I think :biggrin:

No. I haven't been to London since I was 9 :sad:

HYE lived abroad?
Ahh not too bad then. Could have been a lot worse, I think :biggrin:

No. I haven't been to London since I was 9 :sad:

HYE lived abroad?

Haha yeah not too bad, oh shame! Come visit we can visit some nice places :smile:

Nope :/

HYE believed in astrology?
Haha yeah not too bad, oh shame! Come visit we can visit some nice places :smile:

Nope :/

HYE believed in astrology?

I'm in Lancaster so it's hours away! I'm a poor, broke student as well, you know :lol:

Nope.

HYE inexplicably choked on your drink?
No

HYE laughed so much that you needed the toilet
Oh right lol nevermind, I'm busy writing dissertation atm anyway bleurgh, yeah have sometimes embaressing

Hye listened to a state of trance by armin van buuren?

Quick Reply

Latest