The Student Room Group

when do girls decide to have sex

I thought girls will only do it when they are in a long term relationship. Or am I wrong? do you do it secretly with guys simply when you feel like it? Is it planned or is it completely unplanned? What makes a guy succeed in having sex with you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
...have you ever had sex? :rolleyes:
Reply 2
And to anwser you questions, some will only have sex in relationships, but then some are more easy going and see sex as just that, just sex - so may be more willing to have one night stands/friends with benefits etc. Everyone is different.

Edit: Yeah go on and neg me, for answering your question.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by coopsyy
...have you ever had sex? :rolleyes:

thast not your business
Reply 4
the answer will be different depending on the girl, there really is such a huge range in attitudes there is no way to answer this question
When we feel like it? I err... yeah? I don't know were you looking for a detailed answer full of wisdom on when we decide to let you access the love cave?
Reply 6
It generally depends on sunspot activity and the phase of the moon.
Yes that have a chip in their brain which suddenly activates and makes them crave sex:facepalm2:

Seriously every girl is different.
Reply 8
Original post by Ivorysovereign
When we feel like it? I err... yeah? I don't know were you looking for a detailed answer full of wisdom on when we decide to let you access the love cave?

The love cave?!
Reply 9
Everyone is different. Personally I don't like ONS with complete strangers, but I don't need to be in a fully committed relationship either.
Reply 10
After a series of persuasive techniques from guys like myself.
Saying the right things at the right time makes them want sex, I'd imagine the majority of girls don't go out actively looking for sex.
Original post by coopsyy
The love cave?!

It's a magical place, if you wish really hard then one day if you're really good you'll get there. But till then, hold on.

Edit: Cave doesn't refer to it's size, I just thought it sounded better than love tunnel.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by jethro5
I thought girls will only do it when they are in a long term relationship. Or am I wrong? do you do it secretly with guys simply when you feel like it? Is it planned or is it completely unplanned? What makes a guy succeed in having sex with you?

if we guys knew the answer to this then life would be complete...
Reply 14
I would definetely no have sex if boys like you consistently asked me for it, girls are not prostitutes
Reply 15
Original post by jethro5
thast not your business

thats a no then
Reply 16
Original post by jethro5
thast not your business No

Fixed
Original post by Ivorysovereign
It's a magical place, if you wish really hard then one day if you're really good you'll get there. But till then, hold on.

Edit: Cave doesn't refer to it's size, I just thought it sounded better than love tunnel.

I think people would prefer the name vagina.
Reply 18
This thread reminds me of that famous quote: "You know that look woman give you when they want sex...me neither". Glorious. :tongue:
Reply 19
Every girl has to be consulted, globally, to begin.

Then once we are all in agreement sexing takes place.

If agreement of any of the girls is revoked sexing must cease.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending