The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Callicious
"Few minutes" :rofl: A quality nut is one that takes a while to crack, not one busted out by a jackhammer into sputters on the pavement.

I pity your husband!

i DON'T HAVE A HUSBAND YOU WEIRDO
Original post by Jahe
I masturbate atleast twice a day, is this normal ?

About 3 or 4 times a day,mentally not doing well,so its probz y
Original post by summerbirdreads
i DON'T HAVE A HUSBAND YOU WEIRDO

Oh please. I'll bet you've got a dozen of them. More sausage than a jumbo hot-dog can from Lidl.
Oh please. I'll bet you've got a dozen of them. More sausage than a jumbo hot-dog can from Lidl.

Stop projecting your sausage kink on me.
Stop projecting your sausage kink on me.

it's worth noting that while I have not had a boyfriend, I've done all of it.
it's worth noting that while I have not had a boyfriend, I've done all of it.

Done all of what? :confused:

Also I just read people with high IQs have high sex drives :colone:...
(edited 2 years ago)
Done all of what? :confused:

Also I just read people with high IQs have high sex drives :colone:...

Then my son would be a freaking genius!
Usually 2-3 times a week.
Actually, I haven't masturbated in 8 days which is quite uncommon for me. The longest I've ever went without doing it was 2 1/2 weeks and that was partially because I was on my period (period cramps...)
"Few minutes" :rofl: A quality nut is one that takes a while to crack, not one busted out by a jackhammer into sputters on the pavement.

I pity your husband!

Cryinggg 😭😭😭😭😭
Jackhammer into sputters on the pavement.. wait, the pavement?! LMFAOOO
ASAP
Gentlemen this thread is 9 years old, we don’t need to resurrect it just because you wish to discuss how you use your sausages.
Why on earth would we discuss thing like this? Hell maybe we're close because his big sister died at 8 after 3 years of treatment. Or because a few years later his father died at 45 yo. That would make half our family dead. That would make him cling to me & be with me because he wasn't sure if I would disappear too! Maybe it's healthy to have talks about sex & girls and his **** so he doesn't learn the wrong ways on the street or from dumbass kids whose parents have told their children NOTHING! To be sure he doesn't knock up some chick because his friend told him you can't get pregnant the first time you have sex!
My son has so much more than any of you have.
I thought, hey, go to the horse's mouth and listen to what you all would say being in the same age group. But your just too stupid to get why I came here.
Trust me after what you said and no one taking me seriously, I'm gone.
I have no ****s to give.
Original post by Ms Havisham
waffle

It’s fine don’t listen to them

And for OP - once a day on a average now, twice a day over my lifetime though
Original post by Anonymous
Gentlemen this thread is 9 years old, we don’t need to resurrect it just because you wish to discuss how you use your sausages.

Soseeej

Latest

Trending

Trending