The Student Room Group

Cannot ejaculate during sex

So 10 weeks ago I had a circumcision to treat phimosis that I had suffered from all my life. I gave everything 6 weeks to heal as per the doctors advise but since then whenever me and my girlfriend have had sex I cannot ejaculate. Everything starts off fine but then after a while I start to feel sore around where the I was cut and stitched together so to speak.

I can ejaculate when I masturbate on my own but this can take a while. Thankfully my girlfriend is very understanding and she thinks that I am struggling to ejaculate during sex because 1. I am still get used to how everything feels down there as it is a new sensation and 2. in my head because I am expecting it to eventually feel sore and uncomfortable it is stopping me from ejaculating and it is all in my head.

If anyone else has any help or advise I would appreciate it.
Hi there. Your gf sounds very supportive, and her I agree with her reasons. Have you tried lots of lubrication, and this can help reduce the soreness? Perhaps using a condom may reduce the sensations too. I'm sure that everything will return to normal soon, it can take time.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there. Your gf sounds very supportive, and her I agree with her reasons. Have you tried lots of lubrication, and this can help reduce the soreness? Perhaps using a condom may reduce the sensations too. I'm sure that everything will return to normal soon, it can take time.

She's been very supportive over the last few months, I can't put into words how much it means to me to have her support. We have started to use coconut oil which does feel better but as we are going at it for a long time eventually the area around where I was stitched gets red and inflamed.
Reply 3
Define "going at it for a long time". How often are you masturbating?
Original post by Anonymous
She's been very supportive over the last few months, I can't put into words how much it means to me to have her support. We have started to use coconut oil which does feel better but as we are going at it for a long time eventually the area around where I was stitched gets red and inflamed.

Hi mate. Can you ejaculate when she masturbates you? If so, perhaps she can bring you close before you start having sex, or else she can finish you off before you start getting sore. A lubricant specifically designed for sex may be better than coconut oil.
Reply 5
Original post by Apachecow

Around 30 minutes, I used to masturbate about 3 times a week but I’ve now stopped completely
10 weeks isn't that long of a time I had a friend go through something similar he said it took about six months for things sexualy to become completely conftuble again
It is very nice that your girlfriend is so supportive. I have been with both uncircumcised and circumsised men here in the US. White males are always circumcised, but there are still black men that are not, especially from other countries. Perhaps you are a larger size than most men and that is part of the reason that your sensitivity has been increased. Not to be rude, but larger men, over 6 inches usually but not always are far more sensitive than average men and small men. Hopefully everything will work out.
Original post by Apachecow

I line watching this video on PH excessive masturbation

Quick Reply

Latest