The Student Room Group

To Come Onto A Girl Too Strong

...e.g., you're both the last ones downstairs at a house party. The last other few are in bed upstairs and you're both getting sleepy on the sofa.

Then you start to kiss / caress her and initiate sex. After kissing for a while the girl decides she's not up for it and so you both just go to sleep.

I've heard a couple of opinions on this so I'd be interested to hear other views. Would you class the guy as a creep or just a bit of drunken fun?

I've found myself (e.g. the guy) in this situation a couple of times in the past.
Either she has a BF, of which she is a floozy or

- You suck at foreplay and kissing
- Your cock isn't big enough for her to feel through your pants and up her arse crack - This makes a girl down to **** right away
- She became sober very quickly
- She became concious of being in the living room and didnt want to risk it
- You smell
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
...e.g., you're both the last ones downstairs at a house party. The last other few are in bed upstairs and you're both getting sleepy on the sofa.

Then you start to kiss / caress her and initiate sex. After kissing for a while the girl decides she's not up for it and so you both just go to sleep.

I've heard a couple of opinions on this so I'd be interested to hear other views. Would you class the guy as a creep or just a bit of drunken fun?

I've found myself (e.g. the guy) in this situation a couple of times in the past.

How would he be a creep? He respected her wishes and stopped initiating.
As someone who's been in the girl's position, I wouldn't regard the guy as a creep unless he still tried it after I'd said no.
then you start to kiss / caress her and initiate sex.

Was she awake at this point?
Reply 5
Original post by HistoryRepeating
Was she awake at this point?

She was awake although in the process of dozing off, I asked if she wanted to snuggle and she did. So when we were snuggling I went to kiss her and we both started kissing. Then after not very long she decided she wanted to just go to bed (e.g. on her own).
Original post by Anonymous
She was awake although in the process of dozing off, I asked if she wanted to snuggle and she did. So when we were snuggling I went to kiss her and we both started kissing. Then after not very long she decided she wanted to just go to bed (e.g. on her own).

You sound a bit rapey
Okay possible reasons from my point of view based on experiences I and others have had:

- She's too drunk and doesn't want to risk it.
- She wants some attention but doesn't want full on sex. That way some reputation is intact.
- She doesn't really fancy you, just felt like some fun.
- She doesn't want to do it on a sofa downstairs in a house party (seems pretty reasonable).
- You're a virgin and she doesn't want to be your first.
- She's tired.
- She's done more than she's usually comfortable with and doesn't want to be pushed any further.
- She might have gone along with it up to that point against her better judgement.

I wouldn't class the guy as a creep but then I'm weird and not freaked out easily since I've had way worse - minor sexual assault etc
Reply 8
On a train recently going up north. Started talking to this phD student and he started getting creepy. Asked me if I wanted to get off at Dunblane (Andy Murray's hometown) with him. Told him no and that I did not want to spend the night with him. He said "Are you sure?". I said, "When I say no, it means no. What makes you think I'm going to change my mind?". Cheeky git! < Yeah that's creepy.

I wouldn't say you were being creepy if you were totally sure the girl was comfortable with it.
Reply 9
If you were good-looking all those possibilities would've went out of the window.
I don't think that was creepy. I mean, you stopped when she asked you to. Sounds like she just didn't want to go any further with a random guy.
I don't see how it's creepy to come onto someone. Why don't we all just not have sex if to try it is to be creepy?
My mind is too dirty for this thread title :sad:
Reply 13
I personally would not consider this creepy. You seemed to respect that she didn't want to go further, and (depending on the kind of party) you both wanted a bit of fun, felt comfortable with each other/in the mood and so naturally you wanted to see where things could go. If she was comfortably kissing you back and stuff then it's fine IMO.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending