The Student Room Group

like this girl but no chemistry?

I can't understand how I could develop such strong feelings for this girl( not an infatuation) without having any chemistry? we share a lot in common but conversation just never flows... I've tried the usual methods of just trying to get over it, but the feelings won't go away?
Go away and do NOT approach her. You'll turn out like a typical stalker creep if you stay in touch with her and she doesn't feel the same way about you.
Hit it and quit it? That should fix it?

Soz trying to find more rhymes

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Original post by Dragonfly07
Go away and do NOT approach her. You'll turn out like a typical stalker creep if you stay in touch with her and she doesn't feel the same way about you.

Well i'm not acting on it? we're in the same group of friends though... I have stepped back for 2 weeks now... I'm meeting new people as well
Reply 4
What do you like about her?
Reply 5
I like girls too but hate Chemistry. Why do you need Chemistry to like a girl. Is she a Chemistry teacher.
Can't you hydrogen bond with her?
Original post by Blues Guitarist
Hit it and quit
it? That should fix it?

Soz trying to find more rhymes

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/
iPad App

I prefer to"Toot it and Boot it" :rolleyes:
Original post by James A
Can't you hydrogen bond with her?

:rofl:
Reply 9
Original post by Luffy.
I like girls too but hate Chemistry. Why do you need Chemistry to like a girl. Is she a Chemistry teacher.

This joke was so bad it made me cry.
Reply 10
Original post by R4INBOW
This joke was so bad it made me cry.

Thats not a joke, Chemistry is really not needed to like a girl unless she is a Chemistry teacher or related to Chemistry some how.
Reply 11
Original post by Luffy.
Thats not a joke, Chemistry is really not needed to like a girl unless she is a Chemistry teacher or related to Chemistry some how.

Lol you make me laugh way too much ahaha

Original post by luffy.
i like girls too but hate chemistry. Why do you need chemistry to like a girl. Is she a chemistry teacher.

omfg luffy lad hahahahahaha
Reply 13
Original post by bad8oy
Lol you make me laugh way too much ahaha

I don't understand how my post is funny. When I am serious people thinks I am funny but when I make a joke I gets nagged and people starts crying.
Reply 14
Original post by Luffy.
I don't understand how my post is funny. When I am serious people thinks I am funny but when I make a joke I gets nagged and people starts crying.

Don't know but OP take Biology if she doesn't do Chemistry.
Reply 15
Original post by Luffy.

I'd pos you lol best troll going :smile:

Original post by Luffy.

Oh luffy man I've seen quite a few of your posts over time and I've got to say you are literally the perfect troll- at times its impossible to tell if you are trolling or are just that stupid. You are just so consistent!
Reply 17
Classic Luffy!!! And the funny thing about Luffy is that he is always being serious!!!
Original post by pshewitt1
I can't understand how I could develop such strong feelings for this girl( not an infatuation) without having any chemistry? we share a lot in common but conversation just never flows... I've tried the usual methods of just trying to get over it, but the feelings won't go away?

Some iron sulfide should do the trick. It'll really set things on fire between you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending