The Student Room Group

Have i missed my opportunity

Theres a cite girl from the canteen who i fancy and im sure shes been checking me out however i never talk to her as its too busy. Recently i saw her alone in the canteen twice but i was too shy snd shocked to aporoach her or interact with her and she saw me as well. If i keep missing these opportunities will she lose interest or will she always have a crush on me?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Theres a cite girl from the canteen who i fancy and im sure shes been checking me out however i never talk to her as its too busy. Recently i saw her alone in the canteen twice but i was too shy snd shocked to aporoach her or interact with her and she saw me as well. If i keep missing these opportunities will she lose interest or will she always have a crush on me?

When you notice that someone is giving you hints of something, you better check it out quickly. Otherwise, there will be a time when you won't have anything to do except for regretting. Good luck!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Another opportunity might come along. Get to it
Reply 3
Original post by Zarek

Defo. Although we share glances weve never had any verbal communication (shes never even served me). Would it be tactless to rush straight into a convo?
Reply 4
Original post by Zarek

Is there an advantage to playing the long game? Meaning sometimes isnt it good to show a girl that your not easily available and have high standards also it builds up a lot of tension and anticipation so when a convo does happen theres more chemistry and it feels more natural?
Yes, unfortunately you have a limited number of opportunities with most girls before they will lose interest. Most will allow a few screw ups, but if you do so repeatedly they will either think you aren't interested or that you are unconfident or stupid, if it gets that far there's usually no way back.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yes, unfortunately you have a limited number of opportunities with most girls before they will lose interest. Most will allow a few screw ups, but if you do so repeatedly they will either think you aren't interested or that you are unconfident or stupid, if it gets that far there's usually no way back.

Erm that does not sound like an advantage?
You are probably on thin ice. Make sure you get talking to her next time.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
You are probably on thin ice. Make sure you get talking to her next time.

Will do but sometimes girls can be shy as well the same way guys are shy to approach girls so i dont know when to go in but i will defo try next time as its been long enough now
Reply 9
I feel like ive creeped her out in some way but then again i have not spoken to her yet but i feel like if i can just have 1 convo with her it will be okay and show her the real me. 1 convo can change everything
Original post by Anonymous #1
I feel like ive creeped her out in some way but then again i have not spoken to her yet but i feel like if i can just have 1 convo with her it will be okay and show her the real me. 1 convo can change everything

Na if youve never spoken to her your fine. Just speak to her asap
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous #3
Na if youve never spoken to her your fine. Just speak to her asap

Will do but how can i tell if its going well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending