The Student Room Group

What have you achieved in your life?

What have you achieved so far in your life and what do you wish to achieve in the future?

Scroll to see replies

InB4:

"Getting a blowjob."
"Doing your mother."
Reply 2
Achieved a degree, a job, and a sense of satisfaction that I'm going where I want in life. For the future, I'd like to help others feel the same.
Omg... I was about to start a thread on the exact same thing...

Nothing special... Just grades so far... My friends... Charity...

Hope to do a lot more.
I would like to achieve: A degree, a family and a good job to give them a good life
I've currently achieved the grades to get into uni :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
Not much really, I think I've been a parasite on the hard cultivated resources of other people. But I do have a life ahead of me to change that.
Nothing really.
Reply 7
Nothing :ashamed2:
and
Something :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
I can lick my elbow and that is it :s-smilie:
Original post by Mrfixit
Not much really, I think I've been a parasite on the hard cultivated resources of other people. But I do have a life ahead of me to change that.

Don't talk yourself down like that, Mr Fix It. You touched thousands of kids all around Britain throughout your career.
Reply 10
Single handedly got one of my favourite YouTubers to visit my uni, created a Facebook page with 6000+ likes and interviewed the singer from a reasonably well known band on their tour bus.

That's about it, none of which I would have done without uni extra curricular stuff at uni.
I've had some unexpected academic successes in recents years, that's about it

Original post by JordanS94
I can lick my elbow and that is it :s-smilie:

pics or GTFO
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Don't talk
yourself down like that, Mr Fix It. You touched
thousands of kids all around Britain throughout
your career.

That's horrible.................and marvellously funny at the same time :rofl:
Not a lot. I am pretty proud of the person I am but I wouldn't say I have achieved anything that great beyond a few good grades. I want the nobel peace prize in the future though. :cool:
Original post by Abject Testament
InB4:

"Getting a blowjob."
"Doing your mother."

I managed to insert my entire fist in.
I've managed not to burn down every house I've ever been in. That's a pretty big achievement, methinks.
Reply 16
I can move my ears but I guess its not that special.
I've achieved to have good grades. And I would like to be able to have a degree, have enough money to support my parents, have a good husband, good children and see them grow as successful people ^^.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 18
tbh nothing
This is a subject I have thought alot about recently. Being a dad of a younger age, I had an awful sense that once shes grown up and flown the nest....my job on earth will be done? surely theres more than just reproduction and education. I hope to realise what that thing is to me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest