The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Law applicants 2013 entry/current students

Hello :smile:
Is anyone applying for Law for next year?
Or does anyone currently do law?

If anyone could give me any information on the course / accommodation and most important the night life, etc etc that would be great :smile:
Reply 1
Not sure about the course sorry, The night life is good lots of places to go. I live in Foundry court this year and I know there is a few law students here this year, it is right on campus and 53 degrees is just down the round and town is 10 min walk away. I love living here
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Ahhhh right thanks for your help! I can't get down to Preston for any open days so I'm just relying on other people's opinions etc :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
I'm a Law student at UCLAN, the course is kind of tough and the nightlife is great for those who are into clubbing.
Reply 4
Are the lecturers decent? I started law at Sunderland but the lecturers were idiots and didn't support students so I dropped out haha!
As long as it has a good nightlife, ill be comparing it to the likes of Newcastle, so it has some competition :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
I'm hoping to study Law at UCLan in Sept 2013.. Is the course hard? And how should I prepare myself?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending