The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gabrielas
Yes:smile: You should get your reply earlier then. My friend got e reject from Pembroke for Law today, so it can be a good sign you didn't get decision yet!!:smile:

Ok, maybe it is... I really do hope I won't get rejected. As everyone else, I know. I'm not sure how my LNAT went, though :/
Reply 181
Original post by Magdolinska
Ok, maybe it is... I really do hope I won't get rejected. As everyone else, I know. I'm not sure how my LNAT went, though :/

Everybody from my class seems to be getting offers for Cambridge, but not Oxford :biggrin: I'm not sure about my TSA too, but everybody was a bit sceptic about them this year, so I feel better that I wasn't the only one:smile: well, you'll see I hope that if they're taking longer to reply then it's a good sign :biggrin:
Reply 182
Original post by bibliophile2907
i applied for english and french at exeter! Past the stage of paranoia now though, every email for 'optical express' gives me a heart palpitation purely because of the 'o' :'((((

hahaha omg driving me mad!
Reply 183
I have applied to do Law at Worcester college, and the wait is killing me, just wish they would inform us sooner!!
Reply 184
Around what time in the day do they email interview offers/rejections?

Thinking that, has anyone actually been rejected yet?
Reply 185
Original post by eelnais
*waves at you* I'm a fellow Lincoln Historian awaiting a reply.

:smile: Good luck! Just wish they'd let us know soon.
Original post by mrs.dalloway
I'm definetly developing paranoia! Currently refreshing my inbox every hour! Applying for English at Exeter, anyone else in the same boat? Good luck to everyone who's waiting and congrats to those lucky ones who've already heard!!

hey there! im in the exact same boat- Exeter and English! I JUST WANT TO KNOW ALREADY, just get the pain over and done with ! how did you find the ELAT by the way? I'm also growing increasingly worried that Exeter for English this year is ultra competitive! everyone who has applied for English on the TSR has applied to Exeter too!
Reply 187
Original post by Funkydory
:smile: Good luck! Just wish they'd let us know soon.

Good luck to you too :biggrin: Apparently marking the HATs is taking a while...but by next Tuesday we'll know. :eek:
Reply 188
Exchanged emails with the Brasenose admissions staff about my "requirements"--special needs, woop woop--for what I need them to provide if I get an interview. It's been stressed in the emails that this does not constitute an invitation to interview, but oh god I've got my hopes up! I can't help thinking that they wouldn't inquire if it weren't necessary, but maybe it's just standard process? Now I can't stop checking my email.
Any New college PPEists? This wait is brutal.
Reply 190
Just by scanning through this haven't noticed any/many maths applicant and applicants to Jesus College. Anyone heard anything from either? Not that i'm expecting an interview, the MAT did not go well :/
Anyone for st hughs? *cries*
Reply 192
Original post by eelnais
Good luck to you too :biggrin: Apparently marking the HATs is taking a while...but by next Tuesday we'll know. :eek:

Still far too long of a wait hahah!

I'd like to know by the end if the week, but if I got what I wanted, I'd have know last week haha! :biggrin:
Reply 193
Original post by ROSSYROO
Still far too long of a wait hahah!

I'd like to know by the end if the week, but if I got what I wanted, I'd have know last week haha! :biggrin:

Ahaha same! :tongue: It's so nerve-wracking, I check my emails everyday to find ones from Amazon and Pizza Hut trolling me. :mad:
Reply 194
Original post by Magdolinska
A neighbour then! I'm from Poland. :biggrin: Law interviews start on the 5th so I'd say they should let us know in the week's time or so... I really do hope it'll be sooner.

hey i heard that not hearing is a good thing considering i heard some law applicants already be refused
Reply 195
By the way is there any open application law applicants????????????????????????????????????
Original post by eelnais

Next Tuesday!? That's far too long to wait! Don't think I can cope!
Really hoping we start to hear around the end of this week though, it'd give a bit of purpose to my preparation!
Reply 197
Original post by cesca42
Next Tuesday!? That's far too long to wait! Don't think I can cope!
Really hoping we start to hear around the end of this week though, it'd give a bit of purpose to my preparation!

Same here! I'm rereading my books like crazy and am going to print out a copy of my written work and personal statement at the weekend, but I just want to know if all this effort is worthwhile. :tongue:
Reply 198
Original post by eelnais
Ahaha same! :tongue: It's so nerve-wracking, I check my emails everyday to find ones from Amazon and Pizza Hut trolling me. :mad:

Exactly the same! I have it so it's sent to my mobile, so every time I see the email icon my heart sinks.

As I open it, I look, fearing whether it was a rejection, I read

"Shelpa Patel, single men are in your area - we got your information through the Facebook App centre!"

Yeah, I'm a male and my name isn't Shelpa. Hahah
Reply 199
Original post by ROSSYROO
Exactly the same! I have it so it's sent to my mobile, so every time I see the email icon my heart sinks.

As I open it, I look, fearing whether it was a rejection, I read

"Shelpa Patel, single men are in your area - we got your information through the Facebook App centre!"

Yeah, I'm a male and my name isn't Shelpa. Hahah

Why are you lying to yourself Shelpa. There are SINGLE MEN IN YOUR AREA. :eek:

:colonhash:

Latest

Trending

Trending