The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Neither have I!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DrunkenAngel
Still heard nothing from Keble for history! The wait is so so so horrid.

Neither have I, I'll tell you when I do
Original post by LycurgusLAD
Neither have I, I'll tell you when I do

Ye, cheers. I'll do the same. Good luck, hope to see you there
I asked this on the other thread, but this thread might be slightly better for it since it's more specific

For anyone who has been given interview times/had an interview at Oxford previously: if I've been asked to arrive by 4 PM to my college, what's the likelihood I'll have an interview that same day? Do they have interviews in the evenings/late afternoons or is this unlikely?
Original post by DrunkenAngel
Ye, cheers. I'll do the same. Good luck, hope to see you there

Yes it would be nice to meet up if we both get there. Good luck to you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 985
Interview for lincoln history omg :d
Original post by eelnais
Interview for lincoln history omg :d

Me too! Congratulations and see you there! :biggrin:
Reply 987
If anyone got an interview for E & M from Exter, can you please let me know?!!!!!

The Wait is just.............
Reply 988
I guess it's good news that there are not many engineering science offers just yet. But, anyone knows an exact date? Tired of anticipating EVERY SINGLE MORNING. (esp as an international student, and what with the time difference and all...)
Reply 989
Queen's history anybody?
Reply 990
St. Peter's E&M Anyone???? It's probably a rejection considering its taking this long :frown:
Original post by sgdsuy
St. Peter's E&M Anyone???? It's probably a rejection considering its taking this long :frown:

Not necessarily! I don't think many people have heard and they have until tomorrow to tell us

I haven't heard anything either

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Has anyone had an interview invitation for Geography yet? Or a rejection? And from which college?
Reply 993
OKAY SO, Just got a letter from Worcester, Geography.

Rejected.
Reply 994
Original post by Aimfar
I guess it's good news that there are not many engineering science offers just yet. But, anyone knows an exact date? Tired of anticipating EVERY SINGLE MORNING. (esp as an international student, and what with the time difference and all...)

Me too! still waiting for engineering interview invitation at St. Edmund Hall... None of a engineering student around me has received an invitation by far, but I still feel panic since my email to my college asking about the exact date of releasing engineering invitation has yet not been replied.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 995
Has anybody heard anything from Hertford? Their web page has NOT been updated since last Friday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tashaax

Rejected.

Ah my godddd, I'm at school so can't go home to check my post but this is exactly what I applied for and I think i'll have exactly the same waiting for me when i go home :'(
Reply 997
Original post by FredericaKitchen
Ah my godddd, I'm at school so can't go home to check my post but this is exactly what I applied for and I think i'll have exactly the same waiting for me when i go home :'(

Im so gutted! I had my heart set on it!! :frown:
But yeah there was no email/track update so far.
Reply 998
Original post by FredericaKitchen

Best of luck to you.
Original post by Tashaax

Rejected.

Aww man :frown: I'm sure you'll have better luck with your other choices!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest

Trending

Trending