The Student Room Group

Uganda to officially pass "Kill the Gays" bill by end of year - this is shocking!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by umarrehman187
If a 14 year old ( they understand what usually right or wrong) or even 16 says yes to bang a man aged 49 is that right?

Or two adults behind closed door eat other up is that right no!

Just becausE two confused non manly gay people wanna **** each oter behind closed door does that make it ok?

Nothing wrong with age gap relationships as long as both parties are above the age of consent.

Although I'm not quite sure what you mean by eat each other up??

Where do you get this idea that gay people aren't manly. Being gay has no bearing on whether people act manly or not . . .

It's just a sexuality it can be neither right nor wrong, It just is.
Reply 161
Original post by Squaresquirrel
Although I'm not quite sure what you mean by eat each other up??

I may be wrong, but it sounds like he's comparing LGBT people to cannibals. Must admit, haven't heard that one before...
Still time to stop Uganda's horrific anti-gay law
SIGN THE PETITION
http://www.avaaz.org/en/uganda_stop_gay_death_law/?copy
I'm actually terrified laws like this are even considered in the 21st century. I know Uganda isn't exactly a Utopia, but this is so sickening it's almost surreal.

And I really hope the 19 people who actually like the idea of this are all piss-taking. I'm all for free speech, but how can anyone justify wanting to kill innocent people due to their sexual orientation? Vile!
Original post by ScunnyLadAdz
I'm actually terrified laws like this are even considered in the 21st century. I know Uganda isn't exactly a Utopia, but this is so sickening it's almost surreal.

And I really hope the 19 people who actually like the idea of this are all piss-taking. I'm all for free speech, but how can anyone justify wanting to kill innocent people due to their sexual orientation? Vile!

It is genuinely scary, and I don't understand the justifications behind the law. It's entirely barbaric, as well being completely ridiculous. I can't grasp why entire populations hold this same idea.. Just imagine if everyone had such a close minded approach to life.. It would be anarchic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
If those people are against us homosexuals in such a way then I won't donate a penny for them! They didn't deserve to ask for support and help if they're behaving like uncivilized people.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending