The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Napier Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

I applied for the shortened graduate entry Mental Health Nursing starting September 2013 on the 19th October. I got an acknowledgment email on 7th November and haven't heard anything since.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
I sent my ucas off 2 weeks ago and am being sooo impatient waiting for offers. Already have 1 from northumbria. Just wondering if anyone has got offers from either HW or EN and how long it took for them to reply?! Applying for business courses btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent mine off 2 weeks ago for business with marketing!! Anyone else applied for this??
Original post by PippaKirkwood
I sent my ucas off 2 weeks ago and am being sooo impatient waiting for offers. Already have 1 from northumbria. Just wondering if anyone has got offers from either HW or EN and how long it took for them to reply?! Applying for business courses btw :smile:

Hey,
I've moved to the Edinburgh Unis forum for you.
The universities have until 5th May to reply so they might take a while longer than 2 weeks yet!!
Original post by oxymoronic
Hey,
I've moved to the Edinburgh Unis forum for you.
The universities have until 5th May to reply so they might take a while longer than 2 weeks yet!!

I applied in October for the business courses and heard last week although I already have my grades.
Reply 25
I'll be applying for the 'Acting and English' Course at Napier.

Anyone else doing this course?
Me too already have alevels! Got offer from edinburgh napier today! Soo chuffed :biggrin:
Reply 27
I sent mine off 2 weeks ago for business with marketing!! Anyone else applied for this??

I'm applying for business so essentially the same for roughly first two years.

I havnt sent mine off though yet as just waiting on my reference. you got an offer yet?
Reply 28
I'm applying for the BA in Languages & Intercultural Communication, anybody else?
My school sent off my application yesterday and Napier sent me an acknowledgement email a couple of hours later, so I'm hoping an offer is on its way soon! :P
Reply 29
Got conditional offers for Biomedical and Biological science courses at Napier! And my conditions is just a D in advanced chemistry this year! So chuffed! One of my top choices. I'm sure they have put this in just to confirm my chemistry ability as I only got a C at higher. So happy!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Got two offers for Law and Law with Bus Man today!!

Conditional of B at Higher and D at AH english on both of them!
Yehh i got my offer for business management!! Cant decide between napier and heriot watt!! Wbu? Any luck yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Yehh i got my offer for business management!! Cant decide between napier and heriot watt!! Wbu? Any luck yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats good. sent my application in on monday so probably a week or two till I hear anything.

I applied to heriot watt aswell but I think Napier is better for business and better located in the city for me. did you go to any of the open days?
Reply 33

Yeah, applied for the exact same thing sending my application away today congrats on your offer
Reply 34
I sent mine away today (: applying forJournalism & English and Film. Good luck to everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's everyone applying for?! Got any offers yet? :smile:
Got conditional offers for Law and Law w/ Business Management. Offer of B at any higher and D at AH english for both of them :smile:
Sent my application for undergrad Mental Health Nursing on 18th November, haven't heard anything yeeeet!
Niice well done! I've applied for mental health nursing, still waiting to hear!
Reply 39
Business studies and business management.

Waiting to hear back at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest