The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Conditional Offer help

I got a conditional offer from ENU that i pass my BTEC with a grade “D”, but i forgot to put on UCAS that i actually did another btec for a year that i passed (both relate to what i applied to), and i was wondering if i let them knew that i had a separate course done would that condition change into a UCAS tariff for example to account for both of them, or is there no point in asking them about it
Original post by grubsqq
I got a conditional offer from ENU that i pass my BTEC with a grade “D”, but i forgot to put on UCAS that i actually did another btec for a year that i passed (both relate to what i applied to), and i was wondering if i let them knew that i had a separate course done would that condition change into a UCAS tariff for example to account for both of them, or is there no point in asking them about it

It’s possible.

but it’s also important that you list ALL qualifications on your application. If you missed something then you need to fill in the qualifications form on the “making changes” page of the ucas website. And then let all of your universities know directly.

Napier might amend your offer to specifically include or exclude the additional btec - it’s up to them.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Quick Reply

Latest